Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

As a kid, I use to think the kids who got school lunches were poor. I never got the free lunch tickets, like 90% of my class. I was like oh ok, my parents must be making that $$$ then. I'd either get a bomb homemade lunch or I'd have to pay $1 everyday.

I think you got it wrong...

All the kids that ate the schools lunch back in my day did so because they were poor.....

I would hate to be a kid having to give some old lady a ticket for some garbage food that has been sitting on a truck for a week only to find out 15 years later the food has things in it that are going to give me cancer.

I think you got it wrong...

All the kids that ate the schools lunch back in my day did so because they were poor.....

I would hate to be a kid having to give some old lady a ticket for some garbage food that has been sitting on a truck for a week only to find out 15 years later the food has things in it that are going to give me cancer.

If you forgot your lunch card tho, it was a wrap... that ol' mean +@! lady wasn't letting you have anything!

How you deny a kid a carton of milk and "salisbury steak" ?
indifferent.gif

Ruthless *%$@!.
smh.gif

If you forgot your lunch card tho, it was a wrap... that ol' mean +@! lady wasn't letting you have anything!

indifferent.gif

Ruthless *%$@!.
smh.gif

Back when I was in elementary, it was rare to see a kid bring a lunch to school. Damn near all of us ate school food
laugh.gif
! It was good too!
pimp.gif

Back when I was in elementary, it was rare to see a kid bring a lunch to school. Damn near all of us ate school food
laugh.gif
! It was good too!
pimp.gif

I grew up in the Country, only 1 dude brought his lunch in the whole class, and he was a lame +%#. Everybody ate school lunch, it was just some had to pay and some didn't and the 1's who didn't parents lied about their income so they wouldn't have to, my parents being 1 of them, then they caught on so I had to pay for a few years.

I grew up in the Country, only 1 dude brought his lunch in the whole class, and he was a lame +%#. Everybody ate school lunch, it was just some had to pay and some didn't and the 1's who didn't parents lied about their income so they wouldn't have to, my parents being 1 of them, then they caught on so I had to pay for a few years.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

laugh.gif
! It was good too!
pimp.gif
@ a reduced price of course
laugh.gif
but the breakfast burritos and lunch nachos/pizzas were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

laugh.gif
! It was good too!
pimp.gif
@ a reduced price of course
laugh.gif
but the breakfast burritos and lunch nachos/pizzas were
pimp.gif

I would hate when my mom would make PB&J, it would turn into mush by the time lunch came around.

The only thing good about school lunch was the fruit ice pops, ice cold chocolate milk, and the pizza pockets.

I would hate when my mom would make PB&J, it would turn into mush by the time lunch came around.

The only thing good about school lunch was the fruit ice pops, ice cold chocolate milk, and the pizza pockets.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

As a kid, I use to think the kids who got school lunches were poor. I never got the free lunch tickets, like 90% of my class.
Same here. I never remember even wanting the school lunch, because the smell was always
sick.gif
to me (especially the Beef Patties).

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

As a kid, I use to think the kids who got school lunches were poor. I never got the free lunch tickets, like 90% of my class.
Same here. I never remember even wanting the school lunch, because the smell was always
sick.gif
to me (especially the Beef Patties).

This dude Club just took me back
laugh.gif
That's how it was where I went to school in Parkway and Miramar.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

indifferent.gif

Ruthless *%$@!.
smh.gif

They gave you a PB&J and right then and there you knew you had to do the walk of shame to your table, you knew the jokes were coming
smh.gif

This dude Club just took me back
laugh.gif
That's how it was where I went to school in Parkway and Miramar.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

indifferent.gif

Ruthless *%$@!.
smh.gif

They gave you a PB&J and right then and there you knew you had to do the walk of shame to your table, you knew the jokes were coming
smh.gif

Never bought lunch in elementary school, always brought food from home. Once I got to middle school/high school, I always bought lunch and never brought from home.

Never tried school breakfast, couldn't get up early enough
laugh.gif

Never bought lunch in elementary school, always brought food from home. Once I got to middle school/high school, I always bought lunch and never brought from home.

Never tried school breakfast, couldn't get up early enough
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom