Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

agreed. unless you had lunchables, then u were a boss and everyone was trying to trade. i always $@#$+* with the cheese pizzas
smokin.gif

I'm with you 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icedweebz

agreed. unless you had lunchables, then u were a boss and everyone was trying to trade. i always $@#$+* with the cheese pizzas
smokin.gif

I'm with you 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ecko89

I think I always bought lunch from elementary to high school. Maybe brought it from home once in awhile during elementary. But my favorite would have to be cheese sticks with marina sauce in high school.
pimp.gif

Cheese_Stuffed_Breadsticks.jpg

smokin.gif

got the munchies right now

Originally Posted by ecko89

I think I always bought lunch from elementary to high school. Maybe brought it from home once in awhile during elementary. But my favorite would have to be cheese sticks with marina sauce in high school.
pimp.gif

Cheese_Stuffed_Breadsticks.jpg

smokin.gif

got the munchies right now

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i was that dude with my lunchbox
Yep. Until 4th grade.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

In elementary school, most of the kids with free lunch were still rocking Jordans and Starter Jackets. I was like WTH, this defies logic.
Middle income families ftl.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i was that dude with my lunchbox
Yep. Until 4th grade.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

In elementary school, most of the kids with free lunch were still rocking Jordans and Starter Jackets. I was like WTH, this defies logic.
Middle income families ftl.
tired.gif

Calverton Elemen. and Bucklodge Middle here in MD served me DEATH on a tray for about 8 years SMH. Also where did some of you go talkin bout Mini Cheeseburgers and #$@!.

Calverton Elemen. and Bucklodge Middle here in MD served me DEATH on a tray for about 8 years SMH. Also where did some of you go talkin bout Mini Cheeseburgers and #$@!.

anyone else have the lil candy store?
we had a room across the lunchroom that sold all candy and lil debbie cakes.

walking back to class with a whole fruit roll up in ur cheek looking like a big glob of chew
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

anyone else have the lil candy store?
we had a room across the lunchroom that sold all candy and lil debbie cakes.

walking back to class with a whole fruit roll up in ur cheek looking like a big glob of chew
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

If you didn't ever bring lunch that young, just means your parents didn't care enough about you. That's probably why you were fat.

If you didn't ever bring lunch that young, just means your parents didn't care enough about you. That's probably why you were fat.

Some of you went to some @+%!%% up schools
laugh.gif

If you brought a lunchbox or a brown bag to my school you were laughed at. Our school cafeteria had good food and a lot of variety.

laugh.gif

If you brought a lunchbox or a brown bag to my school you were laughed at. Our school cafeteria had good food and a lot of variety.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Looks like you went to the %*!+%+ up school.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Looks like you went to the %*!+%+ up school.

Back
Top Bottom