Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Real men bought their lunch (at a reduced price of course. Only suckers pay retail)

that's b/c your parents were poor.

Wouldn't it mean that your parents are getting some what money b/c if you're really poor than it would be free?

backpacker23 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this brought back so much memories. I used to hate that PB&J sandwich, the lunch lady used to be a female dog when you forgot your card too, she would put you out in front of everybody. I used to get hott when i forgot my card 
mad.gif
. what ya know about that after school care snack though. It was pretty official, its like they had all the good stuff stashed away for after school care. 
pimp.gif

QFT but my lunch lady used to charge it on the "tab" but I remember one time I bought a push pop and right when I was gonna eat it, the sack lady came by and said I couldn't eat it until I finished my lunch, I didn't finish my lunch and had to throw it away
frown.gif
mad.gif
....told mom after school and we're both
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Real men bought their lunch (at a reduced price of course. Only suckers pay retail)

that's b/c your parents were poor.

Wouldn't it mean that your parents are getting some what money b/c if you're really poor than it would be free?

backpacker23 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this brought back so much memories. I used to hate that PB&J sandwich, the lunch lady used to be a female dog when you forgot your card too, she would put you out in front of everybody. I used to get hott when i forgot my card 
mad.gif
. what ya know about that after school care snack though. It was pretty official, its like they had all the good stuff stashed away for after school care. 
pimp.gif

QFT but my lunch lady used to charge it on the "tab" but I remember one time I bought a push pop and right when I was gonna eat it, the sack lady came by and said I couldn't eat it until I finished my lunch, I didn't finish my lunch and had to throw it away
frown.gif
mad.gif
....told mom after school and we're both
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

btw, Chicken Fried Steak is the GOAT school lunch
pimp.gif

you trippin. chicken nugget and tots day was GOAT
but chicken fried steak is right up there with the frito chili pie
pimp.gif

im lactose intolerant so i got juice for free everyday. used to sell them off for 50cents for the lil boxes. if it was sunnyD i would charge 75cents.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

im lactose intolerant so i got juice for free everyday. used to sell them off for 50cents for the lil boxes. if it was sunnyD i would charge 75cents.

LAUSD kid here.... Tickets all the way here but there was some guy that used to have his mom bring him McD's for lunch like 3times a week...he hooked it up cuz she brought like double lunch every time. Other then that breakfast pizza bagels all day though...the chalupa was aight too

LAUSD kid here.... Tickets all the way here but there was some guy that used to have his mom bring him McD's for lunch like 3times a week...he hooked it up cuz she brought like double lunch every time. Other then that breakfast pizza bagels all day though...the chalupa was aight too

free school lunch in the Philadelphia public school system was awesome, we could save our money for junk after school

free school lunch in the Philadelphia public school system was awesome, we could save our money for junk after school

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

(lol), Tots
pimp.gif
, and I use to be hyped when they would occasionally give us juice with our lunch, it was the little cups though, like 6 oz...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

(lol), Tots
pimp.gif
, and I use to be hyped when they would occasionally give us juice with our lunch, it was the little cups though, like 6 oz...
grin.gif

almost everyone at our school qualified for free lunch. it gets tiring after awhile. in middle school i would sometimes bring my own lunch. in hs, i had a job so i was able to buy food outside or sometime brought food from home.

almost everyone at our school qualified for free lunch. it gets tiring after awhile. in middle school i would sometimes bring my own lunch. in hs, i had a job so i was able to buy food outside or sometime brought food from home.

in elementary school you were the %%%@ if you brought your lunch. all the cool kids did it. and then you shared your snacks
pimp.gif
middle and high school was where it was lame to bring food...

in elementary school you were the %%%@ if you brought your lunch. all the cool kids did it. and then you shared your snacks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

pimp.gif

yep, lunchables were cool till 5th grade
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom