Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

in elementary school you were the %%%@ if you brought your lunch. all the cool kids did it. and then you shared your snacks
pimp.gif
middle and high school was where it was lame to bring food...

yep, lunchables were cool till 5th grade
ohwell.gif

Dino shaped chicken nuggets were the @#%% back in the day.  The only thing from the lunch menu that was nasty was the pizza, as it was served soggy all the time.
sick.gif

Dino shaped chicken nuggets were the @#%% back in the day.  The only thing from the lunch menu that was nasty was the pizza, as it was served soggy all the time.
sick.gif

in elementary school you were the %%%@ if you brought your lunch. all the cool kids did it. and then you shared your snacks
pimp.gif
This right here. All the athletes packed lunches in HS though. Had to get that good food not that school made crap.

BTW if you had gushers, fruit roll ups  (NOT the "natural" fruit rolls), or squeez-it's in grade school you were the +*!#
pimp.gif
These items retained the highest trade value bar none. They could get you a huge bag of wheat thins or even cold pizza possibly. Good times.

pimp.gif
This right here. All the athletes packed lunches in HS though. Had to get that good food not that school made crap.

BTW if you had gushers, fruit roll ups  (NOT the "natural" fruit rolls), or squeez-it's in grade school you were the +*!#
pimp.gif
These items retained the highest trade value bar none. They could get you a huge bag of wheat thins or even cold pizza possibly. Good times.

had free lunch up until i got to high-school(mom just had to get a better payin job)
used to get so much free stuff though(lunch ladies loved the football players... extra fruit cups ++++#)

one day mom made me lunch though in the 2nd grade and i still got my free lunch, i ate like a king that day
laugh.gif

had free lunch up until i got to high-school(mom just had to get a better payin job)
used to get so much free stuff though(lunch ladies loved the football players... extra fruit cups ++++#)

one day mom made me lunch though in the 2nd grade and i still got my free lunch, i ate like a king that day
laugh.gif

Buying lunch in Elementary school?  Middle School?

Neither of mine even had hot lunches available, whos soft now?
laugh.gif

We had ONE day every MONTH where we'd have a Hot Lunch Day and you have to fill out a long @+% form just to get like a couple tacos.

Had me thinking kids in HS had it made with hot lunch everyday
roll.gif

Buying lunch in Elementary school?  Middle School?

Neither of mine even had hot lunches available, whos soft now?
laugh.gif

We had ONE day every MONTH where we'd have a Hot Lunch Day and you have to fill out a long @+% form just to get like a couple tacos.

Had me thinking kids in HS had it made with hot lunch everyday
roll.gif

I didn't buy food once in high school....middle school it was just $1 cup of noodles every single f'n day...elementary school was legit food though...

As for people bringin their own food...yeah they are soft and corny, just like their food

I didn't buy food once in high school....middle school it was just $1 cup of noodles every single f'n day...elementary school was legit food though...

As for people bringin their own food...yeah they are soft and corny, just like their food

I think I always bought lunch from elementary to high school. Maybe brought it from home once in awhile during elementary. But my favorite would have to be cheese sticks with marina sauce in high school.
pimp.gif

Cheese_Stuffed_Breadsticks.jpg

I think I always bought lunch from elementary to high school. Maybe brought it from home once in awhile during elementary. But my favorite would have to be cheese sticks with marina sauce in high school.
pimp.gif

Cheese_Stuffed_Breadsticks.jpg

i used to bring my own lunch until i saw mad people lining up for school lunch. then next year i told my mom i wanted to get school lunch instead which was a huge mistake. they had it where you paid for a whole year at once and i didn't have to bring money. i ended up realizing the food was terrible and most of the days i ended up eating nothing and just drinking chocolate milk
smh.gif

i used to bring my own lunch until i saw mad people lining up for school lunch. then next year i told my mom i wanted to get school lunch instead which was a huge mistake. they had it where you paid for a whole year at once and i didn't have to bring money. i ended up realizing the food was terrible and most of the days i ended up eating nothing and just drinking chocolate milk
smh.gif

The only time I got PB&J or fluff was during the beginning of school before you'd have your lunch card. After that once they remembered you being associated with free lunch they'd let it slide, of course my technique was to use the same line everyday. Also our PB&J sandwiches weren't bad at all, it was fresh with actual real slices and you could still get all the sides.

The only time I got PB&J or fluff was during the beginning of school before you'd have your lunch card. After that once they remembered you being associated with free lunch they'd let it slide, of course my technique was to use the same line everyday. Also our PB&J sandwiches weren't bad at all, it was fresh with actual real slices and you could still get all the sides.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

school lunch was some of the most vile food i ever had the pleasure of whiffing. I always brought my lunch.
Lunchables/oreos, Capri Suns/Mondo Juice/Squeez-Its/Cheetos>anything the school had to offer. Even the pizza.

Word.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

school lunch was some of the most vile food i ever had the pleasure of whiffing. I always brought my lunch.
Lunchables/oreos, Capri Suns/Mondo Juice/Squeez-Its/Cheetos>anything the school had to offer. Even the pizza.

Word.

Back
Top Bottom