Bacon Appreciation (PICS)

i hate bacon...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't have a problem with people who don't eat pork. I do however have a problem with people who try to tell me its not fn delicious. It's like they're insulting my sensibilities lol.
roll.gif
damn... first time in a long time i actually laughed out loud cause of something i read.

while i appreciate your open mindedness, i cant say that I am the same.  if you dont eat pork for any reasons other than religious ones, i dont know if I can be friends with them.  I mean, you are talking to a man who planned his 30th birthday (a milestone by many accounts) around the glory of pork.  It was probably my first theme birthday since I was 10 yrs old, and it was aptly titled PIGAPALOOZA.  I'm pretty sure I went into it in detail before on NT, but I think its worth mentioning again.  Managed to shove about 35-40 people into my small 1600 sq ft condo and put out a decent pork and bacon themed spread

I catered in a full tray of the following:

Hawaiian bacon fried rice
Kalua Pork
Pork Katsu
Pork Lumpia

15lbs of Chinese style roast pork
10lbs (i think?) Chinese style char-siu (pork spare ribs)

Also cooked/prepped the following

approx 100 pieces of Spam Musubi (pork pieces? maybe?)
1 tray of bacon wrapped asparagus
1 tray of bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with shrimp and cream cheese

I started buying bacon cream cheese by the pound from my local bagel spot. My go to breakfast for the past few weeks since I started my new job has been bacon cream cheese on a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel. The combination of flavors is damn near incredible.

(Pork) bacon all day
pimp.gif

I too am not about that turkey life

OP add a volume to the thread title to exclude these turkey bacon heathens. I seen a few packs of that crap in my mom's fridge and dry heaved. Just the smell of that facsimile when it's on the stove makes me sick. I remember my first time trying it, you can taste the fakeness
sick.gif
Like drinking soy milk

Real bacon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by taymane23

turkey bacon/ anything > regular bacon

PREACH!!!!

i knew the day was going to come where we disagreed on something.

im sad it had to be bacon
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ "regular bacon"

try, REAL bacon.

OP, you are a real man of genius. I thank you, and Ron Swanson thanks you. Also, that Asian dude with the bacon suit looks like Kahn from King of the Hill 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I use to eat bacon and mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch in middle school/part of HS..they use to call me the "Bacon Boy"..i stopped eatin bacon a lot from then on..couldn't take the humiliation of being known as the "Bacon Boy" and always gettin snorted at like I was a pig or some crap..
roll.gif
that is just golden

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I use to eat bacon and mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch in middle school/part of HS..they use to call me the "Bacon Boy"..i stopped eatin bacon a lot from then on..couldn't take the humiliation of being known as the "Bacon Boy" and always gettin snorted at like I was a pig or some crap..
roll.gif
that is just golden

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

roll.gif
that is just golden
roll.gif
roll.gif
even though i find this hard to believe 

had a coworker bring some chocolate covered strawberries with sprinkle bits of bacon on top. it was actually good. he also had a chocolate cake with sprinkle bits and stripes of bacon on top. 

Back
Top Bottom