Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

Ya'll gon chill with the Martin slander. :lol: This ain't 95. Dude like 55 years old. You see celebs in their 20's that look worse.

That trailer ain't get me excited at all. When I saw who was behind the movie, some hipster type dudes that really lower my expectations. And the timing is funny. Why would they release this movie in January? This is always a summer time movie.

Martin looking bloated af and sweaty. He can't have Mike Lowery back no mo. Son reflex finna be slow as hell. Arms all stubby. Fat church woman diabetes arms.

Also a chance for this to succeed.

That's the new opportunity for the first quarter. No competition so you might be able to dominate the box office for months or you can quietly flop but at least still be in theaters for a while before being kicked out.

EDon7C_XkAElfdF.jpg

Also a chance for this to succeed.

That's the new opportunity for the first quarter. No competition so you might be able to dominate the box office for months or you can quietly flop but at least still be in theaters for a while before being kicked out.

yeah, da way deadpool caked up in February.

Literally no reason to be fat as a celebrity, it takes an hour a day and you are in the business of image.

Honestly his face does look like the after effects of some pills that have side effects that make you gain weight.

The weight slander in this thread is bizarre. As you get older, your metabolism slows down and its harder to keep weight off. That's life. Martin has never been an action star (despite being in some action movies) or Hollywood love interest type. His career isn't based on his looks or being in great shape.

:lol::lol::lol: @ the people who say he looks sick. He looks like a regular guy in his mid-50s that isn't on a crazy diet and doesn't work out 3 hours a day. He's probably just living his life and enjoying himself. Y'all are wrong for the slander. He looks like my dad did when he was in his mid-50s.

The weight slander in this thread is bizarre. As you get older, your metabolism slows down and its harder to keep weight off. That's life. Martin has never been an action star (despite being in some action movies) or Hollywood love interest type. His career isn't based on his looks or being in great shape.

:lol::lol::lol: @ the people who say he looks sick. He looks like a regular guy in his mid-50s that isn't on a crazy diet and doesn't work out 3 hours a day. He's probably just living his life and enjoying himself. Y'all are wrong for the slander. He looks like my dad did when he was in his mid-50s.
Take a breath, that's not slander, that's observation based on the people in my life.

The talk about legacies in the trailer makes me feel like one of them is going to die in this movie

Nah i see both sides about the Martin criticism. His face doesn’t just look chubby/fat it looks almost bloated/swollen. Who knows what the reason could be but either way I’m glad he’s still able to do movies like this.

Back
Top Bottom