Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

Loved the first 2 but got a feeling this will flop. Hope i'm wrong though.

saw the trailer...eh...looks corny and martin's face...

hope its dope tho. i'll watch it but i'm not sure about day 1...looks too formulaic

FC9D063D-66CE-4DE4-93C9-DCEC1BC55978.gif

Can we take a small chronic timeout from talking about how fat another man is and figure out who the hell shorty is???

Yea, had to Google to make sure it was her. She lookin fine in this joint.

I think it makes sense for Martin's character. He's a family man, settled, all he's been trying to do was go home to his family safe and alive. See his kids off to college, then retire. That is a deep contrast from Will's character. Playboy bachelor, rich, no responsibility, thrill seeker, always looking for adventure. Whether it was intentional or not, the lack of effort definitely fits Martin's character.

And just like that, this thread got weird. I'll check back in when the 2nd trailer drops in a few months. Some of yall sound like women with all this talk of Martin's weight. Just be happy ( as I am ) that we're getting a 3rd Bad Boys movie

I don't get the complaints about Martin.

Y'all do know Bad Boys 3 is basically this generations Lethal Weapon right? Mike and Marcus are Riggs and Murtaugh.

Martin is older and fatter and moves like an old man now. So? Who complains that Murtaugh is too old for this ****?

Keanu aint showing up fat as hell to play neo tho..

keanu older

and black dont crack

so....

:emoji_thinking:

Trailer was meh and trash. This will be a redbox or torrent download and watch for me.

NT just don't like hearing the real talk slander that Will is HELLA WASHED at this point in his career :lol:

tenor.gif

Trailer was meh and trash. This will be a redbox or torrent download and watch for me.

NT just don't like hearing the real talk slander that Will is HELLA WASHED at this point in his career :lol:

tenor.gif

he was a good genie bro

Washed as in....? Less popular?

Washed as in: A stretch of bad movies. After Earth with his son Jayden was the low point of his career. Concussion he was Oscar chasing again, Focus was meh, Suicide Squad he wasn't the main leading actor, Bright was a straight to Netlix movie.

Gemini Man looks good but it's coming out at the wrong time going up against Joker which is getting masterpiece reviews.
Dont see how the two in competition at all.

Gemini Man is an action flick. It's not looking to win any rewards.

Gemini Man looks good but it's coming out at the wrong time going up against Joker which is getting masterpiece reviews.
yeah they defintely picked the wrong time. Joker looks like an indie art film. Probably gonnabe phenomenal. And gemini looks like another sci-fi movie along the lines of his other sci-fi movies lol.

i wouldnt say will is washed. just, his light is dimmer than it once was. not necessarily because he changed. but, its not like he can do the huge box office action pictures anymore. He should've never stopped those. He wanted so bad to be looked at like sidney poitier with tell da troot. That he left his bread and butter of good roles that let his own personality shine. Rock came through, plays the same guy in every single movie and took all the action stars juice and he's older than all of them.

Dont see how the two in competition at all.

Gemini Man is an action flick. It's not looking to win any rewards.

Did you miss the part where I said it's getting "masterpiece reviews" and even early academy awards talk. That alone is going to kill Gemini Man at the box office when both movies come out a week apart from each other next month.

yeah they defintely picked the wrong time. Joker looks like an indie art film. Probably gonnabe phenomenal. And gemini looks like another sci-fi movie along the lines of his other sci-fi movies lol.

i wouldnt say will is washed. just, his light is dimmer than it once was. not necessarily because he changed. but, its not like he can do the huge box office action pictures anymore. He should've never stopped those. He wanted so bad to be looked at like sidney poitier with tell da troot. That he left his bread and butter of good roles that let his own personality shine. Rock came through, plays the same guy in every single movie and took all the action stars juice and he's older than all of them.

Yup Will for a stretch in his career was Oscar chasing after all the talk and praise he got for his performances in Ali and The Pursuit Of Happiness which were outstanding. Second mistake he made was pushing his son Jayden onto movies with Karate Kid and then After Earth.

i dont like the name tbh. if i had to judge a movie off name alone... gemini man sounds trash :lol:

Did you miss the part where I said it's getting "masterpiece reviews" and even early academy awards talk. That alone is going to kill Gemini Man at the box office when both movies come out a week apart from each other next month.
No it's not.

Getting masterpiece reviews is not a guarantee for box office results.

As far as I see it, two different lanes. Especially if Gemini Man turns out to be a good action movie.

This is like saying reviews say Ad Astra or the Downton Abbey movie is a masterpiece so the Rambo movie isn't going to do well in the box office.

The masses can go and see more than one movie one week after the other. Theres proof of that every summer.

Back
Top Bottom