Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

I'll be there opening night!

Yeah, Martin been battling his weight over the last 20 or so years. He actually got really slim again, sure he'll be in better shape for part 4. He even jokes about his weight in his latest comedy special.

I'll be there opening night!

Yeah, Martin been battling his weight over the last 20 or so years. He actually got really slim again, sure he'll be in better shape for part 4. He even jokes about his weight in his latest comedy special.
Lol at part 4. It's over bro.

he'll be in better shape for part 4

ennui1.jpg

Keanu aint showing up fat as hell to play neo tho..

keanu older

and black dont crack

so....

:emoji_thinking:

The only actor Keanu played "sidekick" to was an old AF Al Pacino in 1997, and even then, there's the expectation that he will be "Keanu" (one of Hollywood's now distinguished sex symbols) at all times.

Fat dudes be funny tho and Martin was Funny slim, he bout to kill it and ya won’t see it coming....only thing that bugs me is that they seem to have copied badboys 2 way too much...lmao

We really gonna have a Captain meltdown again? Gotta admit, in badboys 2 that scene nearly made me pee myself, Classic Will Smith :rofl:

This is a must watch. Bad Boys II was Michael Bay at his best and I always liked that they were set in Miami. Made it more personal for me.

Shout out to Tyler Perry and his studios. Martin looking like he lost a little weight, wonder how they'll deal with that in post.

Back
Top Bottom