Bad Sex Vol. Lunch Bag Let Down

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

young dunny wrote:

703 Hwy wrote:

Sooooo................what do you consider being closed minded? Can you describe in detail?
some chicks be wantin to play in a n's butt
sick.gif
(nh)
i think she's probably referring to cunnilingus

How can a dude not do that to a girl nowadays ?

Some of them have never tried it and use that as an excuse not to venture into unchartered waters
smh.gif
The same dudes that listen to their friends that tell themthe same thing yet they do it on the low
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Weekend Girl wrote:

pip777 wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

When it gets down to gettin' down you come to find out their sex game is not up to snuff
sick.gif

Not only is it wack BUT they're very close minded sexually and refuse to do certain things...
Can you explain what made it not up to snuff? And what things he didn't want to do?

Small $@#*

Stroke and rhythm all kinds of $*!@#! up

Won't eat the box

etc.

703 Hwy wrote:

Sooooo................what do you consider being closed minded? Can you describe in detail?

Close minded = Not receptive toward suggestion or trying new/different things.
i mean if they aint willin to open up {nh} and listen to what u talkin about that mean they aint worth the time. i have no time for game i know what i like and im sure u do also, so why not get what u like out of sex, if he gonna be lame he gotta go plain and simple

But it's like... why does everything else have to be so on point? I'm not one to make everything about sex but if it's severely lacking
grin.gif

There's always a catch
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Weekend Girl wrote:

FreezeTag wrote:

i mean if you feeling him like you say, sex can always improve with that person.

its quite simple communication and him dropping his pride...bc every dude thinks hes a beast in the bed.

Ok, well what if you was really feelin' shorty and was contemplating cuffin'. Her mind was right and she had her !!$* together... but her sex game was SUPER wack. Almost beyond the point of no repair and to top it off (no pun intended
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
) she refused to do certain things and the box was of sub par... quality...

frown.gif

yo 4real tho

if she got her !@@% together and she was a good girl.

me personally ill be willing to put in the work...if we feeling each other like that

with communication and time, you can turn the biggest square into your personal Alexis Texas
nerd.gif

you said the box wack...nothing a lil KY wont fix

same situation happen with my girl she was a square and the sex was super boring but over time

next thing i know she was talking bout trying anal and role playing...but like i said if the dude is a square its the point of getting him to drop his ego in the bedroom

So you really believe that everything from a sexual standpoint can be easily remedied?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

sick.gif
(nh)
i mean that's what i'm saying.... but you'd be surprised
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
Hahahaha...you'd be surprised how many girls don't take care of themselves and have NO personalhygiene. If the girls clean, and I like her, then it's all good. But they gotta reciprocate or it ain't happening.

Originally Posted by tjuice77

Chi ILL wrote:

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

young dunny wrote:

703 Hwy wrote:

sick.gif
(nh)

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Hahahaha...you'd be surprised how many girls don't take care of themselves and have NO personal hygiene. If the girls clean, and I like her, then it's all good. But they gotta reciprocate or it ain't happening.

Idk a lot of dudes openly protest their disgust for certain acts prior to any sexual activity
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tjuice77

sick.gif
(nh)
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
Hahahaha...you'd be surprised how many girls don't take care of themselves and have NO personal hygiene. If the girls clean, and I like her, then it's all good. But they gotta reciprocate or it ain't happening.

Truth.

Bad hygiene can be your worst enemy sexually. And return favors are so necessary

Originally Posted by LLC Money

eyes.gif
Ya'll are lunatics. The same dudes who will sit here and tell you Kim Kardashian isnt a virgin so therefore they wouldn't have relations with her will sit here and gas a female they aren't even 100% sure is a female...? Can one of you aforementioned cats explain that one?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You're trying too hard. I was born a female and I have a fully functioning vagina. Thanks for your concern though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I told you to wait till i hit up NY
smh.gif
..You waited like 16 months for nothing
laugh.gif
:lol:atyou

laugh.gif

Naw, I ain't do nothin' yet
grin.gif
I'd be lyin' if I said I wasn't tempted though
tired.gif

Im bout to find out if this chick is great like she say she is...

..she might be the next sam bowie (pause). She got a lot to prove and work wit.

Considering the girls I mess with, I'm not putting my mouth near anything. But having a big penis FTW
smokin.gif

eyes.gif
Ya'll are lunatics. The same dudes who will sit here and tell you Kim Kardashian isnt a virgin so therefore they wouldn't have relations with her will sit here and gas a female they aren't even 100% sure is a female...? Can one of you aforementioned cats explain that one?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
LOLWUT

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

sick.gif
(nh)
Same way females can not do it.
Females lie . Most of them give oral (to the men they're in relationships with). I ain't trynna hear it .

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by belle155

come to cleveland weekend girl
sick.gif

why you want a dude to come to cleveland
You lost.
dudes have already been exposed for false flagging on here

first "mrsdunkstastic" was exposed,shortly after that,this "weekend girl" character start posting

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

LLC Money wrote:

eyes.gif
Ya'll are lunatics. The same dudes who will sit here and tell
you Kim Kardashian isnt a virgin so therefore they wouldn't have relations with her will sit here and gas a female they aren't even 100% sure is a
female...? Can one of you aforementioned cats explain that one?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You're trying too hard. I was born a female and I have a fully functioning vagina. Thanks for your concern though
smile.gif

Word? I'm trying "too hard" but you making a post about a dude you couldn't get hard enough? pause.
nerd.gif
You lost ma.

Being hard has nothing to do with sexual performance and neither of those variables have to do with my specific situation.

sick.gif

You lost.

first "mrsdunkstastic" was exposed,shortly after that,this "weekend girl" character start posting
indifferent.gif

roback1991 wrote:

phillypac wrote:

belle155 wrote:

sick.gif

You lost.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I know right? Conspiracy theories much?
roll.gif

sick.gif

You lost.

Sarah has been around foreverz lol.

smh.gif
He's not feeling you like you think he is
If he was he would have pleased you

Im all for the cookies and applejuice when the feelings are strong. He's not feeling you the way you are feeling him.

Back
Top Bottom