Bad Sex Vol. Lunch Bag Let Down

I ain't read all the pages, But is this that music industry baller _ that was swooning you on your blog?

Pipe game not up to snuff FTL...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Weekend Girl wrote:

So you really believe that everything from a sexual standpoint can be easily remedied?
grin.gif

shidd depend on way you have in the future for that person...i got a shorty

now if its a girl on the side and shes got a fatty but aint doing %%%! with herself PLUS the sex game is wack

im gonna keep it moving easy, i wont invest the time to make the sex better

but to answer your question, yea i think the worst sex can be turn into the above average sex with time and talking

i have no time for something on the side thats sex is wack

Small $@#*
Stroke and rhythm all kinds of $*!@#! up
Won't eat the box
Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Sooooo................what do you consider being closed minded? Can you describe in detail?
Close minded = Not receptive toward suggestion or trying new/different things.
alright lemme take a crack at this

1. you say he has a small %##+... well cop him some Extenze... see if that works for him

2. try to work on his stroke & his rhythm with him. make it a thing you do together

3. How long has he known you? I know alot of dudes that wont eat the box unless they've known the girl for a while

4. Close-Minded... try to ask him things he would like to try out... next time, pop in a flick & just copy what they do

Being hard has nothing to do with sexual performance and neither of those variables have to do with my specific situation.
I SEE WHAT U DID THERE -_-
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Sooooo................what do you consider being closed minded? Can you describe in detail?
some chicks be wantin to play in a n's butt
sick.gif
(nh)
i think she's probably referring to cunnilingus
How can a dude not do that to a girl nowadays ?
Same way females can not do it.
Females lie . Most of them give oral (to the men they're in relationships with). I ain't trynna hear it .
Dudes lie to. I've lied about it to girls I didn't wanna go down on either.
laugh.gif
Just being honest.

If a dude tells you he doesn't do it that just me he doesn't wanna do it to you....not women altogether though. Same goes for females. So I know if afemale tries to tell me that BS she's full of %!@#.

But all females ain't freaks like you though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I ain't read all the pages, But is this that music industry baller _ that was swooning you on your blog?

Pipe game not up to snuff FTL...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I need to post the continuation but %@%# is
eek.gif
x
smh.gif
x
nerd.gif

I'm torn, word to LaToya Luckett
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Weekend Girl wrote:

FreezeTag wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

So you really believe that everything from a sexual standpoint can be easily remedied?
grin.gif

shidd depend on way you have in the future for that person...i got a shorty

now if its a girl on the side and shes got a fatty but aint doing +!%+ with herself PLUS the sex game is wack

im gonna keep it moving easy, i wont invest the time to make the sex better

but to answer your question, yea i think the worst sex can be turn into the above average sex with time and talking

i have no time for something on the side thats sex is wack

tired.gif

Stubborn !$$ dudes though
tired.gif

some girls just won't do some things...
in which case those girls get dropped.

to be happy, a person needs all of what they want done. otherwise they'll stray. some things can be suggested and tried but if a person is just completelyturned off/closed minded/etc about those things then there's nothing that you can do.

my ex was great in bed...but didn't like ...you know. wanted me to ... but didn't want me to .... in her mouth and all that.

she was dropped. found somebody that's with that. would never wife somebody thats not.

*edit*
oh aight. didn't know we could say eat the box. lol. basically she wanted the wood and wanted me to eat the box but didn't want to peck on the woodoften. na. return the favor, miss.
she didn't want me to release there, either. again, na.
dealing with all of that complaining and always trying to convince her and all that was a waste of time and effort too. we didn't last (not cuz of thattho) and i found somebody who does everything so...we're both happy.

Originally Posted by haiti5

Being hard has nothing to do with sexual performance and neither of those variables have to do with my specific situation.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
What did I do?
nerd.gif

Avoidance at it's finest?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Small $@#*

Won't eat the box

703 Hwy wrote:

1. you say he has a small #+%+... well cop him some Extenze... see if that works for him

2. try to work on his stroke & his rhythm with him. make it a thing you do together

3. How long has he known you? I know alot of dudes that wont eat the box unless they've known the girl for a while

4. Close-Minded... try to ask him things he would like to try out... next time, pop in a flick & just copy what they do

laugh.gif

2. There's only so much you can do though... especially if they're stubborn.

3. Awhile... never tried it before and I think it's a crutch
grin.gif

4. Hmmm....

Originally Posted by phillypac

roback1991 wrote:

phillypac wrote:

belle155 wrote:

come to cleveland weekend girl
sick.gif

why you want a dude to come to cleveland
You lost.
dudes have already been exposed for false flagging on here

first "mrsdunkstastic" was exposed,shortly after that,this "weekend girl" character start posting

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I know right? Conspiracy theories much?
roll.gif

a lot of dudes on here gonna be ayooo status when some one find the site you stole ya pics from like "mrsdunkstatic" got exposed

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
What did I do?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Small $@#*

Won't eat the box

703 Hwy wrote:

1. you say he has a small #+%+... well cop him some Extenze... see if that works for him

laugh.gif

grin.gif

4. Hmmm....

Are you going to let him think he's putting in work????

Or

Have you told him "You thought you was doin' it?"

ok... maybe you should have some music goin on so he can get his rhythm

also, you might want to try gettin on top

and for him he should be all up in your iiish

phillypac wrote:
a lot of dudes on here gonna be ayooo status when some one find the site you stole ya pics from like "mrsdunkstatic" got exposed

Ease up playa

Originally Posted by WhoYou

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
What did I do?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Small $@#*

Won't eat the box

703 Hwy wrote:

laugh.gif

grin.gif

4. Hmmm....

Or

Lol

roback1991 wrote:

phillypac wrote:

belle155 wrote:

come to cleveland weekend girl
sick.gif

why you want a dude to come to cleveland
You lost.
dudes have already been exposed for false flagging on here

first "mrsdunkstastic" was exposed,shortly after that,this "weekend girl" character start posting
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I know right? Conspiracy theories much?
roll.gif

2qi5ulu.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
What did I do?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Small $@#*

Won't eat the box

703 Hwy wrote:

laugh.gif

grin.gif

4. Hmmm....

im so serious about #1 tho. if its seriously that much of a problem just cop that free trial of extenze & slip him the pills & see if you can noticethe change
laugh.gif

2. just try not to blame him, try to absorb some of the blame even though its not your fault. that way the problem can be resolved

3. i can speak from experience that if you've never done it before, its a pretty big hurdle for him to overcome. But just try to be patient with him aboutit. Also ask him if he'll do it when you're fresh out the shower. I know that was what sealed the deal for me.

pimp.gif
i can recommend you some good sites.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

I'm torn, word to LaToya Luckett
tired.gif
Natalie Imbruglia.

laugh.gif
<3 ilu

Or

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I guess what I'm really getting at is... is bad sex too great of a sacrifice in a relationship?
grin.gif
Maybe expectations are too high if everything else isgreat...

Furthermore, what if you know they're getting theirs while you're still unsatisfied? :/

If u go hard, u can open a broad up to doing anything. I done had quite a few broads that be like I'm not doin that but once I get in and lean them legsback against my chest (or her movin her legs all the way horosontally) and watch her mouth open and her eyes start rolling back, it's a green light forwhatever... U sometimes gotta be the motivator

I guess what I'm really getting at is... is bad sex too great of a sacrifice in a relationship?
grin.gif
Maybe expectations are too high if everything else is great...

Furthermore, what if you know they're getting theirs while you're still unsatisfied? :/
i'd be pissed...like _ get off me...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom