Baggy Clothes Appreciation

ghostface would slap you down with the hand of zeus if he heard you say such a thing.

:lol: I was just thinking how, at one point, a grown man would be ashamed to buy a "medium" Tee.
My how times have changed.

Well if your a grown man and your size is medium I feel bad for you :lol:

This coming from somebody who prefers their clothes smaller/smitted

Last edited:
was just going through my old clothes for donation and just :lol: at some of the sizes.

real life...

who remembers when every week someone would make a thread asking:

" what brand is the shirt with all the 9s on it."

I honestly hated the baggy clothes era. I thought its was silly then, even though I had my fair share of big outfits.

Putting rubber bands on your jean cuffs around your ankles so even the bottom of your jeans stay baggy :pimp: man I do remember though my mom wouldnt buy me big 2x shirts like I wanted in early middle school so a youngin' had the same few tees on rotation and mix matching them :lol: I would wear a baby blue tee one day with a white tee under and you'd be able to see the white cause my blue shirt was so baggy, then a few days later wear the white tee on top and baby blue tee under it :smh:all to match my Melos!

Much appreciated
pimp.gif
. i loved akademiks back in the day. i remember go to macys trying to decide between a XL or XXL haha. Nowadays I'm a straight medium

dipset had me out here buying 4xl tees

and splashing paint on em...granted the paint would only last one wear before it looked madd ugly :x

had some "jabo's" with the red strap i would be walking all over my "cuffs" :rofl:

but noneless...it will be one of those eras ..

This thread made me go dig in my myspace and found the type of clothes i was wearing back in 05-07. Can't believe i really thought i was doing it, i wish i can go back and kick my own *** for wearing this :lol:

The transition was pretty cool to me, not into the skinny phase like that, one or two skinnies i have but other then that i like how i dress now,

Flame suit on in case ya wanna get at me :lol:

^ :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hip hop community is wearing sports gear again. Small jerseys and mad snapbacks. You see everyone wearing them now. :smh:

If we are talking about the baggy era in NY... You have to remember 28th st & Broadway. Cats had the bootleg game on smash. I know a lot of ya got at least one thing from there in that time. Remember these?...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom