BALLIN: Where can I get Louis Vuitton Vinyl by the yard??? Too many scam sites

actufb.png
I'm looking to cover my J's in some vinyl (real or fake) nahwhatdaI meann ballin!

j/k I'm actually looking to use this material in an art project. Anybody know where I can acquire some? I wish this website was legit: fabric4life.com urbansell.com I read online they weren't. Anybody ever order any fabric? Maybe like 7 years ago and put it on there Js or airforces??

actufb.png
I'm looking to cover my J's in some vinyl (real or fake) nahwhatdaI meann ballin!

j/k I'm actually looking to use this material in an art project. Anybody know where I can acquire some? I wish this website was legit: fabric4life.com urbansell.com I read online they weren't. Anybody ever order any fabric? Maybe like 7 years ago and put it on there Js or airforces??

I don't think they sell fabric....could be wrong, but I really don't think they do.
You'll have to buy the fake stuff, and cosign what dude said.
it's just for a project

I don't think they sell fabric....could be wrong, but I really don't think they do.
You'll have to buy the fake stuff, and cosign what dude said.
it's just for a project

i'm sure all the fabric was fake. I doubt LV would wholesale their material to distributors. I remember buying some gucci off ebay way back in the day and thinking it was real. It looked legit when I bought it, but after thinking about it, it didn't make sense that they would sell that.

i'm sure all the fabric was fake. I doubt LV would wholesale their material to distributors. I remember buying some gucci off ebay way back in the day and thinking it was real. It looked legit when I bought it, but after thinking about it, it didn't make sense that they would sell that.

any fabric with the LV print is fake. LV doesnt and never has sold it publicly.

any fabric with the LV print is fake. LV doesnt and never has sold it publicly.

impossible bro, or else people could make their own custom louis and claim it authentic xd

impossible bro, or else people could make their own custom louis and claim it authentic xd

Use your brain. Why would Louis Vuitton, one of the most high-end luxury brands in the world, sell their fabric by the yard?

Use your brain. Why would Louis Vuitton, one of the most high-end luxury brands in the world, sell their fabric by the yard?

The websites are fake in the sense that they will steal my money. I'm looking for the fake stuff. Maybe i needa edit my op

The websites are fake in the sense that they will steal my money. I'm looking for the fake stuff. Maybe i needa edit my op

Anyone know where I can get a pair of damier punchy sneaker? Im shooting myself for not copping aat the LV store when I had the chance SMH

Back
Top Bottom