BALLIN: Where can I get Louis Vuitton Vinyl by the yard??? Too many scam sites

Anyone know where I can get a pair of damier punchy sneaker? Im shooting myself for not copping aat the LV store when I had the chance SMH

Originally Posted by RitchDad

details on the project???
it's a contemporary art project. will post pics when done
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WILLd540

The websites are fake in the sense that they will steal my money. I'm looking for the fake stuff. Maybe i needa edit my op

6-7 years ago you coulda found some easily but doubt people are looking for that stuff now

The websites are fake in the sense that they will steal my money. I'm looking for the fake stuff. Maybe i needa edit my op

6-7 years ago you coulda found some easily but doubt people are looking for that stuff now

j/k I'm actually looking to use this material in an art project. Anybody know where I can acquire some? I wish this website was legit: fabric4life.com urbansell.com I read online they weren't. Anybody ever order any fabric? Maybe like 7 years ago and put it on there Js or airforces??

roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember being in 8th grade and this was the thing to do 
laugh.gif

j/k I'm actually looking to use this material in an art project. Anybody know where I can acquire some? I wish this website was legit: fabric4life.com urbansell.com I read online they weren't. Anybody ever order any fabric? Maybe like 7 years ago and put it on there Js or airforces??

roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember being in 8th grade and this was the thing to do 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Anyone know where I can get a pair of damier punchy sneaker? Im shooting myself for not copping aat the LV store when I had the chance SMH

pretty sure this is a bad thread for that question...unless you tryna combine your order with OP and save on that shipping from Taiwan

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

pretty sure this is a bad thread for that question...unless you tryna combine your order with OP and save on that shipping from Taiwan

Only way to get authentic LV is from LV. You will need to buy purses/wallets and cut them up.

Only way to get authentic LV is from LV. You will need to buy purses/wallets and cut them up.

im not 100% on this but they do not sell LV fabric by itself.  The only way to get authentic LV fabrics is to purchase their goods and cut em up. 

im not 100% on this but they do not sell LV fabric by itself.  The only way to get authentic LV fabrics is to purchase their goods and cut em up. 

I use to buy these heavy back in the day, I got them off of eBay but found a connect that supplied me with it so this is what I suggest you do: Look on eBay for anyone selling Gucci, Coach, Fendi, ANY "HIGH END" FABRIC and hit them up and ask by any chance if they have LV..If they are selling any type of "high end" fabric, chances are they have some other brands that are not up for auction (since eBay takes these down with the quickness). That's how I found my connect..I don't remember his name nor email sorry 

I use to buy these heavy back in the day, I got them off of eBay but found a connect that supplied me with it so this is what I suggest you do: Look on eBay for anyone selling Gucci, Coach, Fendi, ANY "HIGH END" FABRIC and hit them up and ask by any chance if they have LV..If they are selling any type of "high end" fabric, chances are they have some other brands that are not up for auction (since eBay takes these down with the quickness). That's how I found my connect..I don't remember his name nor email sorry 

Back
Top Bottom