BALLIN: Where can I get Louis Vuitton Vinyl by the yard??? Too many scam sites

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I use to buy these heavy back in the day, I got them off of eBay but found a connect that supplied me with it so this is what I suggest you do: Look on eBay for anyone selling Gucci, Coach, Fendi, ANY "HIGH END" FABRIC and hit them up and ask by any chance if they have LV..If they are selling any type of "high end" fabric, chances are they have some other brands that are not up for auction (since eBay takes these down with the quickness). That's how I found my connect..I don't remember his name nor email sorry 

good advice. i'll check that out.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I use to buy these heavy back in the day, I got them off of eBay but found a connect that supplied me with it so this is what I suggest you do: Look on eBay for anyone selling Gucci, Coach, Fendi, ANY "HIGH END" FABRIC and hit them up and ask by any chance if they have LV..If they are selling any type of "high end" fabric, chances are they have some other brands that are not up for auction (since eBay takes these down with the quickness). That's how I found my connect..I don't remember his name nor email sorry 

good advice. i'll check that out.

upload_2017-7-21_7-59-6.png

Back
Top Bottom