Baltimore Hip Hop is on its way....✨

Bro I know u wit the ybs street team wavy but I think it's clear that we the people want more creek boyz (pause). Boys II goons b, that **** is undeniable. I know clubs be crazy when they perform that ****, sounding like a Sunday sermon wit goons singing along.

Bro I know u wit the ybs street team wavy but I think it's clear that we the people want more creek boyz (pause). Boys II goons b, that **** is undeniable. I know clubs be crazy when they perform that ****, sounding like a Sunday sermon wit goons singing along.

:rofl:

Them ****** need more music. They signed with 300 recently though. So hopefully some stuff on the way. "With my team" finally getting local spins. It's crazy how the internet is WAAAAY before the radio these days smh. Knew that song was a hit when a snippet dropped...and it had like 300views. Crazy to see ****** from the county (close suburbs) getting luv from the city :lol:. It's all Baltimore at the end of the day :pimp:

YBS x Creek on the way though :nerd:

i hope they make it.

**** gonna be like a real life belly intro they gonna b in the club singing trap spirituals acapella ****** gonna be off that dope everything moving slow.

Everybody rockin with the creek boyz...was wit my mans that don't like Baltimore rap and the creek **** came on ... He paused for a sec and said "run that back" , he played that joint for the rest of the night :lol:

Creek Boyz takin over for the 17 and 18. How can you not dig this ? This is some spiritual hood gospel type **** :emoji_microphone:

the sky is the limit for these ******.

have zaytoven produce their album and make some real trap gospel.

even tho this might as well be the official creek boyz thread now that peso da mafia money man joint is kinda hard too.

even tho this might as well be the official creek boyz thread now that peso da mafia money man joint is kinda hard too.

Kinda? Man that joint is crazy hard. The reception it gets when it comes on in the clubs. Crazy.

Man imagine being drunk in the club, swag on 100 and u wit yo team and that **** come on. ****** gonna be singing harder than when diddy made the making the band ****** singstyle battle wit the new dudes, veins popping out ya neck and all. That's the new official song for my crew.

she said it taste better w da creek saws

once these dudes really find their wave and get the right producers :smh:

Man imagine being drunk in the club, swag on 100 and u wit yo team and that **** come on. *****s gonna be singing harder than when diddy made the making the band *****s singstyle battle wit the new dudes, veins popping out ya neck and all. That's the new official song for my crew.

Lmfaooo man we gotta make this **** pop for real. On some 2K17 "hot *****" level

Back
Top Bottom