Baltimore Hip Hop is on its way....✨

ok, ^now that joint I can rock with.

all the melody stuff dudes doin, I cant really do it. I'm bout them raps fr.

was rootin for mulley and bossman back in the day but most of what I hear comin out the city now just aint for me.

did catch myself playin streaming money man a handful of times 2 weeks ago tho.

ok, ^now that joint I can rock with.

all the melody stuff dudes doin, I cant really do it. I'm bout them raps fr.

was rootin for mulley and bossman back in the day but most of what I hear comin out the city now just aint for me.

did catch myself playin streaming money man a handful of times 2 weeks ago tho.

Mully man like a family man and fitness guy down in Atlanta now :lol:. Funny to see. Always thought his music was trash....but good to see him grow.

Boss still be around the way. Cool dude. Chopped it up with yo at Norma's a while back. Said he getting back to rapping. He washed now though. That Law & Order was legendary in the city. He was supposed to be "the one". Jermaine Dupree ***** that all yo :smh:. Still one of the best songs to ever come out.

Good to see a thread on this. i remember when I first heard With My Team out here in philly, jawn made me feel so good

That ybs skola is like 60-70% hot **** i been playing it hard these past couple days

elijah 808 is nice as hell

Skola just need to shoot that video for "Trap Phone" with Lil Baby....

And he outta here. That's a hit.

Yo Gotti IS an honorary Baltimore N**** :lol:.

Before the mainstream success...he used to do like 5 shows here a year. Including an annual all white party. Pretty sure he got a few cribs here.

Meek couldn't do the Morgan State homecoming....so Gotti filled in cuz he was here already :lol:.

Yo Gotti IS an honorary Baltimore N**** :lol:.

Before the mainstream success...he used to do like 5 shows here a year. Including an annual all white party. Pretty sure he got a few cribs here.

Meek couldn't do the Morgan State homecoming....so Gotti filled in cuz he was here already :lol:.

Preach! Gotti used to come here so much it’s crazy he be In Baltimore a lot

Saw that on IG a lil while ago it’s crazy they wanna throw Baltimore in the “DMV” now. Baltimore was never really considered in there ask anybody in Baltimore. Anybody remember BossMan?

Saw that on IG a lil while ago it’s crazy they wanna throw Baltimore in the “DMV” now. Baltimore was never really considered in there ask anybody in Baltimore. Anybody remember BossMan?

Hell yeah. Law and Order is a classic in this town. Especially round my way (Northeast). Thought Bosssman was going to blow up after singing with Jermaine Dupree. But it never worked. I still see dude all the time in the city. Cool dude. Real humble cat. It never popped for him. This song still gets play.

wavycrocket wavycrocket This list accurate?

Man, idk half the new rappers in DC/PG :lol:. Other than Gold Link, Glizzy, Lightshow, Trel, Gleesh....and they been around since 2010. I don't keep up with the new DC *****. Glizzy is an honorary Baltimore ***** though. He gets more love here than in DC.

We two totally places man. Baltimore never wanted to be a part of the "DMV"...and the DMV didn't want Baltimore as a part. Cool to see both cities rocking with each other though.

The "Biggest" artist are Glizzy, Gold Link and YBS Skola though.

In Baltimore, its:

YBS Skola
YGG Tay
Young Moose
Bandhunta Izzy
Tate Kobang

Tate dropped the ball though :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom