+BANGIN SCREW+

b on the look out for my mixtape... its comin in the chopped and screwed fashion as well as the regular speed...

whatever happened to Before The Gray Tapes by Lil Keke & Big Pokey?

and damn, after i heard stop then look, i thought they was back on the scene
tired.gif

I'm just gonna keep bumpin this for all my ScrewHeads on NT..."Who could be the freshest, the freshest M.C.? Could it be me, or Lil' Keke?"(Fat Pat Rest in Peace cuz)
frown.gif

Audiogalaxy = some old dl program for music from like 5 years ago or so...

and to playboy up there, you talkin' about 'Since the Grey Tapes? that dropped. It's not new material when those since the grey tapes drop,it's just their old freestyles taken off of screwtapes and put on 2 cds.

There's for volumes, first 2 for Pat, a HAWK one, and the Ke and poke one.

Definition, thats probably the dopest avy I've ever seen, major props for that...why is "bumping not allowed anymore" ? ? ?

What yall know about that southside still holding tape, Blue 22, or The Legend Cd with "Bangin Screw" on it with Keke and Pokey...Screw all daybaby....

Got that Legend on lok, Blue 22 and S.S. Still Holding comin soon on this mp3 with 165 Screw tapes...I'm mad I won't know which is which though
ohwell.gif

Really yall should support the shop and keep Screw's Legacy alive. The guys at Screwed Up Records & Tapes are good dudes. I know cats in Belgium withevery "Diary of the Originator" series there is.

Screwed Up Records & Tapes
Phone # 713-731-0747
7717 Cullen Blvd.
Houston, Tx. 77037

screweduprecords.com

EDIT: Forgot here are some shirts I copped from there not too long ago. They have them in all kind of color combinations.

str8barre you're right and I really feel bad for getting those mp3s...but if u can feel this I live in Nebraska and I have most of the real Screw stuffthat they have around here. I'm gonna get OG copies, these mp3s are for my ride really so when I get the OG copies I can listen to them at the crib so theywon't get messed up. I started this thread cuz I got a deep respect, love and admiration for Screw and all the SUC. I dont even really listen to otherC&S stuff anymore cuz I'm keepin it trill for Screw. You are right though, we all need to support Screwed Up Records & Tapes and all the SUCaffiliates buy coppin their stuff out the stores, and I do that whenever possible...

They got all kind of diffrent shirts in every kind of color combination, in every size from XSmall-6XTall/Regular.

Screw's cousin Big Bubb runs the shop on Cullen, along with a couple others members of the click.

The place is like a historic landmark. Not anything special, small little place, but you know theres history there.

Agent aint nobody mad at ya bro. Keep SCREW BANGIN, but once you find the tapes you like try and grab an official. Thats how it started withme.

Yeah, I dont even know how to get these trax off these things they came in like DVD+R discs I can listen to it but I dont know how to do all this multimediabusiness...I'm gonna go to Houston one day and hit the Shop up, for me it's like a Muslim going on a Hajj to Mecca, Screw is a lifestyle not a trendfor me...Happy Thanksgiving cuz I'm thankful for D.J. Screw
smokin.gif

^ Good lookin out^ in the meantime, "Are U Still Down?" (both sides of the tape are on the DVD+R
eek.gif
) is
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

"And now ya know what my real G's do, sip syrup swang n bang jam NOTHIN BUT THAT SCREW FOO ! ! ! " (E.S.G.)

You're trying to hard now, you make it seem like this is all we do/listen to in Houston. Yes Screw played an important role but we don't sip syrup andbang screw all day, those that do, we'll you see where they are.

You're trying to hard now, you make it seem like this is all we do/listen to in Houston. Yes Screw played an important role but we don't sip syrup and bang screw all day, those that do, we'll you see where they are.

smh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom