Bar Owner Charged With Manslaughter After Letting Man Take 56 Shots

I'm lit for a rest of the night after 6 shots...idk why people put themselves on the pedestool for being able to drink a lot. I mean dudes is trying to get to that optimum level when I already achieved it during pre-game
laugh.gif
. My tab be lookin poverty as fuk but that money is gonna be saved towards something else.

At my bro In laws baby shower 6 years ago I downed about the same amount of patron shots, I lived...felt pretty bad the next day

Last edited:

as a recovering alcoholic (398 days sober), I feel the bartender should have done more. when I used to get in my euphoric state as an alcoholic, I would drink WAY beyond the point of consciousness. this guy obviously had a problem. IMO, it is up to the bartender to take notice when a person has had too much, and to cut them off.

56 shots is out of this world. I don't say this trying to brag, but when I was at my worst, I could outdrink anybody I had ever met. at 6'2, 250, i would chug (not drink, CHUG) a pint of whiskey in 45 seconds in the parking lot.... BEFORE going into a bar.
I'm not sure if this guy had a death wish or was in the middle of a drunken stupor.

now, the line gets blurry when you talk about an adult taking into consideration another adults personal life. but as a bartender, who would realistically serve somebody 56 shots like it's okay? I feel like jail time might be a bit excessive, but he should definitely lose his license to serve alcohol.
damn that is crazy, congrats on being sober man

Bruh a few post up JUST said, her used to chug a PINT of whiskey BEFORE he walked in the bar.

Yes, one could build up a crazy tolerance. He only beat the record by 1 drink.

lol oops def didn't read that good looks

I'm lit for a rest of the night after 6 shots...idk why people put themselves on the pedestool for being able to drink a lot. I mean dudes is trying to get to that optimum level when I already achieved it during pre-game :lol: . My tab be lookin poverty as fuk but that money is gonna be saved towards something else.

I mean it takes a while but if you're really a drinker and not just a social drinker than you're tolerance is going to be high. I love a drink. I'm not an alcoholic but my tolerance went way the hell up after the military. But I actually enjoy a drink and not just when I go out.

I legit love the taste of scotch with a tiny splash of water to a gin on the rocks and I'm good.

Last edited:
its just like a mj smoker can face a L & not be fased but a rookie would tap in a hit or 2.... once your tolerance is high you can do whatever

Last edited:
I can tell you right now, NT does not want to drink with me.

It seems like younger generations are a bit spooked by the sauce.

I can tell you right now, NT does not want to drink with me.

It seems like younger generations are a bit spooked by the sauce.

I wont say spooked but I know how it can go left quickly, especially .... even aside from it going left I prefer :pimp: to drink

Im an after work drinker. A glass of jack on the rocks, a cigarillo and my MPC...

JYcaQ.gif

Cant wait to get off!! :pimp:

And this is everyday possible.

They should arrest the first guy for setting the bar so high. If he only drank 47 shots maybe dude would have lived off of 48

Im an after work drinker. A glass of jack on the rocks, a cigarillo and my MPC...

JYcaQ.gif

Cant wait to get off!! :pimp:

And this is everyday possible.

I used to come in like that & the other 1/2 started to notice I prbly had a bad day & lays in with questions making it worse... now I come in & go straight to the raw tray & after 15-20 mins with my girls... kills the q's for a bit while I relax

Last edited:
Last edited:
:lol:  i once had  9 shots of jameson and i was bbq chicken. Straight WARSHED.

I can drink Jameson, to some extent too. I go to Casey's in DTLA fairly often, bartender knows me. We be ordering Irushes left and right. It's one shot of Jameson and another shot with honey and lemon. Them things are so :nthat:

I drank like 11-12 shots once. Ended up falling asleep like at 7pm, woke up the next day like at 430 am and has no clue of anything from the previous night after like 5pm :rofl:

Nobody is responsible for their own actions anymore? The fool thought it was a bright idea to down 50+ shots, why is the owner, or the bartender responsible for his choices? The man is 56 years old with his adult daughter by his side. None of them thought it was a bad idea then. Now she wants to act like the bartender was the demon responsible for his choice :smh:

It is the responsibility of the bar owner to prevent over service. It's as much on the bar owner as the guy taking the shots. And, in the eyes of the law, even more so. At least in the US. not sure how it works in France though.

I don't mean to be a prick but I don't think you earn the record if you die during the process...

Back
Top Bottom