Barkleys' v. Penny's

Taking away the Foam One's I'd say Barkley's

I never owned a pair of Penny's other than Foam's, and I've owned several pair of Barkley's

the penny's all day....
pimp.gif

hmmm..i say the pennys..only because of the foamposite ones n pros. naw nevermind Pennys> Barkleys. Forgot all about the Penny I's.

Hard to say...I mean, the whole foam thing was very innovative but barkely's line is older and has way nicer designs in my opinion. For the early/mid 90s,Barkleys were really really dope.

Dudes is saying Pennys b/c thats what cats rock now a days, thats the trend but u cannot deny the fact that almost every Barkley is
pimp.gif

When that CB2 drob in 94' that was the craziest shoe of that time

bammas used to tell me my foams looked like space shoes, now they're the x-factor amongst sneakers.......puuulllease. BTW, the CB94 is a cult shoe with themagnitude of a penny 2 or foamposite, 03'-04' uurrbody had a pair in the closet.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

bammas used to tell me my foams looked like space shoes, now they're the x-factor amongst sneakers.......puuulllease. BTW, the CB94 is a cult shoe with the magnitude of a penny 2 or foamposite, 03'-04' uurrbody had a pair in the closet.
03'-04' uurrbody had a pair in the closet.

all the barkleys pictured above are hot ,

but none of them had me ready to go cop or

go on an ebay hunt and spend 200-400 dollars on em.

Its not pennys fault his sig line includes the iconic foam 1.

Better comparison would be Penny vs Griffey
And even then id give the nod to Penny pretty easily
Nike did do the damn thing on on several Griffs tho
1s, 2s, G6s, GDs

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Wow Griffey's over Barkley's...now I've heard it all
smh.gif
....time for bed

griffey's line got hmmm....funny after the II's.....

what do you guys think....

P-Rods>Barkleys?

smh.gif

IMO the only players shoes that should be compared are Jordans, Pennys, and Barkleys. No other Players kicks hold a candle to any of those 3.

Some of the LeBrons and Kobes maaaaaaaaybe, but they still need a few years.

griffey got a formidable line...he's got 10 shoes..but let's say 1/2 that line is garbage....

Back
Top Bottom