Basedgod will rape Kanye West if he doesn't work with him

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ You sell Rosetta Stone. ++%%# you ain't slappin nobody. !++% outta here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

i'm lost on this thread. there's not a rapper in the game thatcould have written this and not be ridiculed for weeks. this dude typesthis, joking or serious, and romophobic NT accepts it and laughs aboutit. wow
laugh.gif
 Exactly. I keep trying to tell these idiots.
It's no different than Will Ferrell or any of them funny dudes.

Obviously you're going to hold Will Ferrell to different standards than say...Denzel Washington. If Ferrell says he's going to %$%+ the pope in the %@+ on Twitter...everyone laughs. If Denzel says it...you'd all be like @*%? 

But...Hip Hop is all serious and macho to the point where dudes take %%$* too seriously. 

Dude is really a performance artist, you either get it or you don't.

i'm lost on this thread. there's not a rapper in the game thatcould have written this and not be ridiculed for weeks. this dude typesthis, joking or serious, and romophobic NT accepts it and laughs aboutit. wow
laugh.gif

Obviously you're going to hold Will Ferrell to different standards than say...Denzel Washington. If Ferrell says he's going to %$%+ the pope in the %@+ on Twitter...everyone laughs. If Denzel says it...you'd all be like @*%? 

But...Hip Hop is all serious and macho to the point where dudes take %%$* too seriously. 

Dude is really a performance artist, you either get it or you don't.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

this !#*# is funny to you guys???

Exactly i dont understand how a grown %*$ man telling another grown %*$ man hes gonna sexually assault him is even a tad humorous
ohwell.gif
. This is the guy that yall have selling out venue's..... The more people like this recieve love the more i know hip hop will continue to decline. He's talentless, continuously says semi ******ed thing and his sexuality is in ? yet a bunch of 21 yr old men are out here supporting this over real music
sick.gif

Exactly i dont understand how a grown %*$ man telling another grown %*$ man hes gonna sexually assault him is even a tad humorous
ohwell.gif
. This is the guy that yall have selling out venue's..... The more people like this recieve love the more i know hip hop will continue to decline. He's talentless, continuously says semi ******ed thing and his sexuality is in ? yet a bunch of 21 yr old men are out here supporting this over real music
sick.gif

Im Not You wrote:
Qualmes wrote:
i'm lost on this thread. there's not a rapper in the game that could have written this and not be ridiculed for weeks. this dude types this, joking or serious, and romophobic NT accepts it and laughs about it. wow

It all depends on the character of the artist really...if your always acting serious then drop sum like this fans are clearly gonna ridicule you but if your known for being a character and saying outlandish things its just another one under his belt...dude be on twitter getting wild all the time all he did was put Kanye in it this time around...not that serious and you can clearly tell the boothead is joking

laugh.gif

What im trying to understand is how a man telling another man he's gonna !#$$ him in the %+$ is funny.... i appreciate the ignorance in rap at times, i'm one of the biggest cam fans on NT, hell Gucci Mane thouroughly entertains me both of these dudes are "charecters" but with that said i would neva sit here and laugh about them saying there gonna rape another man.... I just cant see how thats funny in any matter

Im Not You wrote:
Qualmes wrote:
i'm lost on this thread. there's not a rapper in the game that could have written this and not be ridiculed for weeks. this dude types this, joking or serious, and romophobic NT accepts it and laughs about it. wow

It all depends on the character of the artist really...if your always acting serious then drop sum like this fans are clearly gonna ridicule you but if your known for being a character and saying outlandish things its just another one under his belt...dude be on twitter getting wild all the time all he did was put Kanye in it this time around...not that serious and you can clearly tell the boothead is joking

laugh.gif

What im trying to understand is how a man telling another man he's gonna !#$$ him in the %+$ is funny.... i appreciate the ignorance in rap at times, i'm one of the biggest cam fans on NT, hell Gucci Mane thouroughly entertains me both of these dudes are "charecters" but with that said i would neva sit here and laugh about them saying there gonna rape another man.... I just cant see how thats funny in any matter

What im trying to understand is how a man telling another man he'sgonna !#$$ him in the %+$ is funny.... i appreciate the ignorance inrap at times, i'm one of the biggest cam fans on NT, hell Gucci Manethouroughly entertains me both of these dudes are "charecters" but withthat said i would neva sit here and laugh about them saying there gonnarape another man.... I just cant see how thats funny in any matter
Its all how you take things at the end of the day...to some its odd...others its funny...just gotta lighten up and take things for what they are

What im trying to understand is how a man telling another man he'sgonna !#$$ him in the %+$ is funny.... i appreciate the ignorance inrap at times, i'm one of the biggest cam fans on NT, hell Gucci Manethouroughly entertains me both of these dudes are "charecters" but withthat said i would neva sit here and laugh about them saying there gonnarape another man.... I just cant see how thats funny in any matter
Its all how you take things at the end of the day...to some its odd...others its funny...just gotta lighten up and take things for what they are

oh, well excuse my ignorance in the ways of the based god, but i don't follow dude and can't say i've heard anything he's put out, but i still find it strange that dude would type that (jokingly) and some of y'all find it funny.  i'm not taking this serious at all, and in fact, i don't take any of what the new hype in hiphop say seriously anyway.  i'm just saying, we live in a time where young dude's are so romophobic and don't want others to misinterpret what they mean, that the "no karomo" trend was started (which i think is stupid). 

it just seemed to me that hetero dudes don't have the luxury of making suspect jokes like this, especially over the net, but y'all informed me that he's all jokes, and now i know, and knowing is half the battle.   

oh, well excuse my ignorance in the ways of the based god, but i don't follow dude and can't say i've heard anything he's put out, but i still find it strange that dude would type that (jokingly) and some of y'all find it funny.  i'm not taking this serious at all, and in fact, i don't take any of what the new hype in hiphop say seriously anyway.  i'm just saying, we live in a time where young dude's are so romophobic and don't want others to misinterpret what they mean, that the "no karomo" trend was started (which i think is stupid). 

it just seemed to me that hetero dudes don't have the luxury of making suspect jokes like this, especially over the net, but y'all informed me that he's all jokes, and now i know, and knowing is half the battle.   

oh, well excuse myignorance in the ways of the based god, but i don't follow dude andcan't say i've heard anything he's put out, but i still find it strangethat dude would type that (jokingly) and some of y'all find it funny. i'm not taking this serious at all, and in fact, i don't take any ofwhat the new hype in hiphop say seriously anyway.  i'm just saying, welive in a time where young dude's are so romophobic and don't wantothers to misinterpret what they mean, that the "no karomo" trend wasstarted (which i think is stupid).
No %%+# is obsolete to the basedgod
laugh.gif

oh, well excuse myignorance in the ways of the based god, but i don't follow dude andcan't say i've heard anything he's put out, but i still find it strangethat dude would type that (jokingly) and some of y'all find it funny. i'm not taking this serious at all, and in fact, i don't take any ofwhat the new hype in hiphop say seriously anyway.  i'm just saying, welive in a time where young dude's are so romophobic and don't wantothers to misinterpret what they mean, that the "no karomo" trend wasstarted (which i think is stupid).
No %%+# is obsolete to the basedgod
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

ohwell.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

ohwell.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom