Basedgod...With a Bit of Truth

GQK44

formerly kashjunior
"I think hip-hop is gonna stop being so narrow-minded. Hip-hop is gonna progress to something that is more accepting and more revolutionary for the people because everybody will be included. Hip-hop is discriminatory toward gays, against happy people. If you’re happy, hip-hop hates you. You could say,

"I think hip-hop is gonna stop being so narrow-minded. Hip-hop is gonna progress to something that is more accepting and more revolutionary for the people because everybody will be included. Hip-hop is discriminatory toward gays, against happy people. If you’re happy, hip-hop hates you. You could say,

#Based
pimp.gif

Kid Cudi spits the truth

and there is always love for some real lyrics out there..... but even so garbage is hyped up daily

garbage always wins in hip hop.... its usually up to the person to search for good lyrics/music

Kid Cudi spits the truth

and there is always love for some real lyrics out there..... but even so garbage is hyped up daily

garbage always wins in hip hop.... its usually up to the person to search for good lyrics/music

Preconceptions of Lil B that I had in order from hater to stan.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hip Hop is so dead to me but BasedGod showed me the light.
#tybg

Preconceptions of Lil B that I had in order from hater to stan.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hip Hop is so dead to me but BasedGod showed me the light.
#tybg

Eh, i think lil b is more Pop than anything. Kid Cudi is definitely pop, and Kanye has been pop for a while.

Eh, i think lil b is more Pop than anything. Kid Cudi is definitely pop, and Kanye has been pop for a while.

That was some pretty real stuff he said right there. Kind of reassuring because he usually seems like he's borderline-crazy when I see/hear of him.

That was some pretty real stuff he said right there. Kind of reassuring because he usually seems like he's borderline-crazy when I see/hear of him.

Seems like a pretty lucid dude, his thoughts are open and they flow properly, but i can't get down with his $+%%, least of all his fans.

Seems like a pretty lucid dude, his thoughts are open and they flow properly, but i can't get down with his $+%%, least of all his fans.

Back
Top Bottom