Basketball shorts to the beach?

I dont own any swim trunks, so i wear my old high school football shorts to the beach. They dont get to bad when wet, and I could care less.

Im from Cali btw.

And no, board shorts aren't a white people thing.

Not just beaches though. Even in Vegas when you're in a high end pool, you dont see anyone wearing basketball shorts in the pool or just lounging with basketball shorts in the pool area. The last thing you want to do is be a walking sponge of water dripping back to your hotel room with your heavy !#% basketball shorts being held up by your hand.

I like basketball shorts. I play in a league. I own authentic and swingman NBA shorts. I dont use them for swimming/pool activities.

Board shorts are functional. They dont retain water. They dont get heavy. They are lightweight. They are made with appropriate materials. Its called swimwear for a reason.  

EDIT:  If this makes sense...I also hike/climb/trails.  I dont wear basketball shoes to hike.  I wear ACG's or Mowabb's.  Its functional, comfortable, and its what it's made for.

Im from Cali btw.

And no, board shorts aren't a white people thing.

Not just beaches though. Even in Vegas when you're in a high end pool, you dont see anyone wearing basketball shorts in the pool or just lounging with basketball shorts in the pool area. The last thing you want to do is be a walking sponge of water dripping back to your hotel room with your heavy !#% basketball shorts being held up by your hand.

I like basketball shorts. I play in a league. I own authentic and swingman NBA shorts. I dont use them for swimming/pool activities.

Board shorts are functional. They dont retain water. They dont get heavy. They are lightweight. They are made with appropriate materials. Its called swimwear for a reason.  

EDIT:  If this makes sense...I also hike/climb/trails.  I dont wear basketball shoes to hike.  I wear ACG's or Mowabb's.  Its functional, comfortable, and its what it's made for.

253741_555621338935_71401025_31560694_6966947_n.jpg

Basketball shorts to go swimming 
laugh.gif
c'mon fams get yous some board shorts and call it a day.

#wheretheydothatat

Basketball shorts to go swimming 
laugh.gif
c'mon fams get yous some board shorts and call it a day.

#wheretheydothatat

board shorts a white people thing?
laugh.gif

you shouldnt be in the water wearing anything other than board shorts

board shorts a white people thing?
laugh.gif

you shouldnt be in the water wearing anything other than board shorts

I wear board shorts to go to the beach. I don't see it a problem if people wear bball shorts. But if you actually go into the water, just wear boardshorts.

I wear board shorts to go to the beach. I don't see it a problem if people wear bball shorts. But if you actually go into the water, just wear boardshorts.

Back
Top Bottom