Basketball shorts to the beach?

Been using board shorts for about 8 years now years now
pimp.gif

They're the GOAT pool or beach shorts, Never tried basketball shorts to the beach though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Swim trunks are cheap.  Swim trunks dry faster.  You should wear swim trunks if you are getting in the water.  I can't defend this bball shorts movement at the pool/beach.

and for the record I'm black and I play basketball for real (probably better than 98% of you).  Get some swim trunks!

The only arguement everyone has is they dry faster. When im at the pool im in the water bottom line your wet when you on the side chillen everyone else is wet its not like you going to chill at the store or going to a party your at the pool/beach people get wet thats what you are there for

I can only speak for myself but it is a comfort issue.  I dont need to come out of the Ocean/River/Pool with my shorts holding an extra 2lbs of water.  I also dont like to stand around or sit in wet shorts that will take an hour or more to fully dry.

Swim trunks are cheap.  Swim trunks dry faster.  You should wear swim trunks if you are getting in the water.  I can't defend this bball shorts movement at the pool/beach.

and for the record I'm black and I play basketball for real (probably better than 98% of you).  Get some swim trunks!

The only arguement everyone has is they dry faster. When im at the pool im in the water bottom line your wet when you on the side chillen everyone else is wet its not like you going to chill at the store or going to a party your at the pool/beach people get wet thats what you are there for

I can only speak for myself but it is a comfort issue.  I dont need to come out of the Ocean/River/Pool with my shorts holding an extra 2lbs of water.  I also dont like to stand around or sit in wet shorts that will take an hour or more to fully dry.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by l337six

If your not goings boarding, why wear board shorts? If you ain't going to swim laps, why wear swim trunks? Bball shorts are just fine.

If you aren't going to ball, why wear ball shorts? Apply your logic across the board
Yea but I have endless ball shorts because I do ball, why would I spend money on board shorts if I don't board when ball shorts will suffice just fine?

That wasn't his point though. His point was if you aren't partaking in those activities you shouldn't wear those items. He didn't apply the same logic to ball shorts though.

Your reason is a perfectly valid one unlike what I quoted. I had a problem with the stupid logic not that he wears ball shorts.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by l337six

If your not goings boarding, why wear board shorts? If you ain't going to swim laps, why wear swim trunks? Bball shorts are just fine.

If you aren't going to ball, why wear ball shorts? Apply your logic across the board
Yea but I have endless ball shorts because I do ball, why would I spend money on board shorts if I don't board when ball shorts will suffice just fine?

That wasn't his point though. His point was if you aren't partaking in those activities you shouldn't wear those items. He didn't apply the same logic to ball shorts though.

Your reason is a perfectly valid one unlike what I quoted. I had a problem with the stupid logic not that he wears ball shorts.

I wouldn't wear swimming trunks to the bball court so in turn I wouldn't wear bball shorts to the beach.

I wouldn't wear swimming trunks to the bball court so in turn I wouldn't wear bball shorts to the beach.

are we really using cost as an excuse? dude you don't have to drop $100+ on a pair of swim trunks. and they will last forever.

if you're gonna go in the water, why would you wear basketball shorts and underwear? you're never gonna be dry once you come out. that sounds miserable.

plus trunks look good.

are we really using cost as an excuse? dude you don't have to drop $100+ on a pair of swim trunks. and they will last forever.

if you're gonna go in the water, why would you wear basketball shorts and underwear? you're never gonna be dry once you come out. that sounds miserable.

plus trunks look good.

So if it's raining outside you guys rather wear a cotton hoody than a windbreaker?

Basketball shorts are not made of cotton. so try again

So if it's raining outside you guys rather wear a cotton hoody than a windbreaker?

serious question.

what are they made of?  i always assumed it was a cotton/polyester blend of some sort.

serious question.

what are they made of?  i always assumed it was a cotton/polyester blend of some sort.

But your underwear is correct?

But your underwear is correct?

Back
Top Bottom