Basketball tayo!

what up dagz! so far tuloy yun game sa seton THIS COMING SUNDAY 4-7pm. will again confirm it tomorrow or saturday afternoon!

as always everyone's welcome to join!

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by urbandubista

@alfred oo nga eh, ken and dagz are already expressing their desire to join. im already working on games against D and company but away from their hometown, and another for north vs. south. ill see if i can get a schedule for us to play in makati stock exchange, rfm, or xavier school maybe. trying to find a nice venue for us. ill let you guys know. im back to weekend off come march.
yo jay this sounds good! at least its halfway for both sides. let me know asap so that i can tell my friends! keep us posted!

peace

Nice this is awesome.. NORTH vs SOUTH. keeps us posted. sali ako agad..

hi guys, I'll be in Manila by March 2-9, I'll be staying in Makati / the Fort. Hope to join one of your pick up games to meet fellow NTers.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

hi guys, I'll be in Manila by March 2-9, I'll be staying in Makati / the Fort. Hope to join one of your pick up games to meet fellow NTers.

we have wed, fri and sat games. feel free to include your name on the lists and well see you on the court.

urban bro anung suot mong shoes last wed?!?! ...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wytboy55

thanks bro^^.. for peeps going to pioneer later, I suggest that you find an alternate route aside from c5 and edsa.
Yo dagz, musta game kagabi? Hindi na talaga ko nakapunta kagabi, nahospital kasi yung isang lola ko eh...

psx0529 wrote:

Yo dagz, musta game kagabi? Hindi na talaga ko nakapunta kagabi, nahospital kasi yung isang lola ko eh...

sorry to hear bro. shell be fine.
another heart-breaking loss. we led as many as 12 and were leading all throughout until the tables have been turned and they grabbed the lead in the last 3 mins. of 4th period. they were up by just 3 points at the final buzzer.
next game will be tue, march 9.

wed-metro pioneer, fri-acropolis, sat- serendra, sun-seaton. wait for posts though. some are exclusively for team bugsy's as part of weekly practices.

sir D, i guess the games tom would push through considering your last update.. Right? Just keep us posted.. Thanks!↲@sir chichoi, will you and AA come?..

yes alfred! tomorrow's game will push through! seton gym 4-7pm! everyone's welcome to join! see yall there!

@stevenash9: i'm not sure if we can attend this afternoon, if we dont have a game yet in todays local bball league we will drop by

team bugsy's.. who'll be able to practice tomrw? Metro 10-12? please list your names para i could sign you up..

on march 9 is our do or die game natin with PTC.. we need to win the last two games to secure a final 4 appearance.. im trying to get a sched at serendra for our team practice.. ill post the details if ever itll push through.. the manager also said that on march 9, regardless it we win or lose, we'll be proceeding to bugsy's for dinner/boy's night out.. so magpaalam na kayo sa mga kumander in chief ninyo.. hahahahaha i repeat boy's night out ha?!? ang magsama ng bantay iwan! hahahahahahaha well except dun sa bantay ni manager at yung coaching staff! hehehehehe

team bugsy's.. who'll be able to practice tomrw? Metro 10-12? please list your names para i could sign you up..

1. Dagz

on march 9 is our do or die game natin with PTC.. we need to win the last two games to secure a final 4 appearance.. im trying to get a sched at serendra for our team practice.. ill post the details if ever itll push through.. the manager also said that on march 9, regardless it we win or lose, we'll be proceeding to bugsy's for dinner/boy's night out.. so magpaalam na kayo sa mga kumander in chief ninyo.. hahahahaha i repeat boy's night out ha?!? ang magsama ng bantay iwan! hahahahahahaha well except dun sa bantay ni manager at yung coaching staff! hehehehehe

1. Dagz
2. Rich

yun oh!!! haha! sir allan, sorry i wont be able to practice. i'll be going to our province eh.sa sunday pa uwi ko...

see GUYS on tuesday! hehe..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

Sorry sir lan, can't make it on Wed. Pero I'm game for a practice this weekend and game ako for Tuesday. 
My apologies talaga to the team for failing to play in many games (first nainjured during our last practice before our first game). 
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

1. Dagz
2. Rich
3. Ed

yun oh!!! haha! sir allan, sorry i wont be able to practice. i'll be going to our province eh.sa sunday pa uwi ko...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

Originally Posted by kaede23

1. Dagz
2. Rich
3. Ed
4.alfred

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ketch0p

guys san ba ung pioneer game nyo? baka pwede ako join jan...

its in metro. it's a tournament. for pick-up games, wait for the lists and feel free to sign up. backread and youll know the drill. enjoy your stay in NT.

@team NT have work this sat at 9pm. but if the practice game will be scheduled between 2 and 6pm, ill be there.

i'm back!!!

Malamig na yung thread natin mga papa. Hehehe.

By hook or by crook were gonna go ahead with the NT jerseys. This will be the last call out. March 5, 2010, 11:59 pm, Friday will be deadline. Ed will post the BPI account number where you can deposit the payment. The jerseys cost Php 800.00.
1. Ed 14
2. Ken 23
3. Dagz 3
4. Alfred 13
5. Eugene 9
6. Rich 10
7. Jombee 16
8. Allan 24
9. Norman 6

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
richong wrote:

i'm back!!!

Malamig na yung thread natin mga papa. Hehehe.

By hook or by crook were gonna go ahead with the NT jerseys. This will be the last call out. March 5, 2010, 11:59 pm, Friday will be deadline. Ed will post the BPI account number where you can deposit the payment. The jerseys cost Php 800.00.
1. Ed 14
2. Ken 23
3. Dagz 3
4. Alfred 13
5. Eugene 9
6. Rich 10
7. Jombee 16
8. Allan 24
9. Norman 6
10. Jay-R 27
11. Miko-
12. JonT 5
13. Jeremy-
14. D-

ill update this rich for miko's, jeremy's & D's numbers. i forgot.

for further queries e.g. design of the jersey, size, and the like, just backread peepz. unless rich and ken made revisions (which the guys would post i assume), details remain the same. this would prevent repetitive posts and keep this thread organized.

Back
Top Bottom