Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by jaypax21

Originally Posted by JonT

By hook or by crook were gonna go ahead with the NT jerseys. This will be the last call out. March 5, 2010, 11:59 pm, Friday will be deadline. Ed will post the BPI account number where you can deposit the payment. The jerseys cost Php 800.00.
1. Ed 14
2. Ken 23
3. Dagz 55
4. Alfred 13
5. Eugene 9
6. Rich 10
7. Jombee 16
8. Allan 24
9. Norman 6
10. Jay-R 27
11. Miko 11
12. JonT 3 (pwede naman palang same #) haha
13. Jeremy-
14. D- 3
15. blacksapatos 29
16. blacksapatos (brother) 1
17. bulaz 88
18. arby-7
19. edmin- 3
20. Gilbert - 0
21. Jaypax21 - 21
22. Vendrelli - 6
for further queries e.g. design of the jersey, size, and the like, just backread peepz. unless rich and ken made revisions (which the guys would post i assume), details remain the same. this would prevent repetitive posts and keep this thread organized.

sir pasali ako.. ken sali mo ako sa listahan.. text mo ako about the details..

ako din pasali. 
wink.gif

RICH, I think we have to extend the deadline for this so that more peeps can join and more time to save up some money. Kelangan magtabi ng 800 LOL..

Originally Posted by wytboy55

RICH, I think we have to extend the deadline for this so that more peeps can join and more time to save up some money. Kelangan magtabi ng 800 LOL..
i co-sign wit dagz! to give opportunity for other NTers to send their jersey request and enough time for everyone to save up for it

just my thoughts

guys may practice tomrw.. 12nn to 3pm at two serendra sabi ni coach.. we need to practice before our game sa tuesday.. do or die pa naman yun.. and itll be more enjoyable sa dinner on tuesday kung panalo tayo di ba? anyways.. atleast 12 sana tayo for tomrws practice.. we might scrimmage against our team sa subdivision league.. please sign up so that ill know how many to expect.. thanks

1. taken
2. norman
3. edward

guys mag post naman kayo or magreply sa text namin ni rich para ko if we should expect you or not. very important yung game sa tuesday. hope you attend the practice tomrw and the game on tuesday.

Originally Posted by vendrelli

By hook or by crook were gonna go ahead with the NT jerseys. This will be the last call out. March 5, 2010, 11:59 pm, Friday will be deadline. Ed will post the BPI account number where you can deposit the payment. The jerseys cost Php 800.00.
1. Ed 14
2. Ken 23
3. Dagz 55
4. Alfred 13
5. Eugene 9
6. Rich 10
7. Jombee 16
8. Allan 24
9. Norman 6
10. Jay-R 27
11. Miko 11
13. Jeremy-
14. D- 3
15. blacksapatos 29
17. bulaz 88
18. arby-7
19. edmin- 3
20. Gilbert - 0
21. Jaypax21 - 21
22. Vendrelli - 6
23. Andre - 5 (psx0529, tinanggal nyo ko sa listahan!!! j/k)
for further queries e.g. design of the jersey, size, and the like, just backread peepz. unless rich and ken made revisions (which the guys would post i assume), details remain the same. this would prevent repetitive posts and keep this thread organized.

sir pasali ako.. ken sali mo ako sa listahan.. text mo ako about the details..

ako din pasali. 
wink.gif

I'll be there toms Allan! 

im resting my shoes from the mbt league. recent game was my last step on the hardwood. my all-out support for the team remains strong. hope NT will make it to the pedestal.

hope to see everyone on the pick-up games again. im badly missing it.

Originally Posted by psx0529

Originally Posted by vendrelli

1. Ed 14
2. Ken 23
3. Dagz 55
4. Alfred 13
5. Eugene 9
6. Rich 10
7. Jombee 16
8. Allan 24
9. Norman 6
10. Jay-R 27
11. Miko 11
13. Jeremy 1
14. D 3
15. blacksapatos 29
17. bulaz 88
18. arby 7
19. edmin 3
20. Gilbert  0
21. Jaypax21 21
22. Vendrelli  6
23. Andre 5
24. Ryan 10

you're included na ryan.

ballers we'll have a game @ seton gym tomorrow 6-8pm. everyone's welcome to play so just pm me round 1pm tomorrow if interested

peace

yo chichoi sure thing! how many of you are coming? bring your other teammates along as well! the more the merrier... but we only have 2 hours of game though... hope thatll be enough!

see yall later

peace

no worries man! actually we werent able to ball inside the gym since it is being prepared for the graduation... good thing you guys didnt make it hahaha!!!!

the gym will be available again on april. i'll post invites once we reserve a schedule!

peace

new york knicks nga nung 98-99 season 8th seeded nakapasok sa finals! puso at depensa lang mga kapatid! execute those fastbreak plays we practiced last saturday!!! effective eh!  God bless to NT-Bugsy's
wink.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

see you guys later... sorry if I'm not able to attend our last previous practices.. PUSO tayo later..

good luck team NT bugsy!!! i dont mind waiting a little longer for the serendra games to resume as long as you guys win the 'ship!

OT: kahit dba member ng NT bugsy pwede makikain sa dinner at sumama sa boys night out? hehehe!

Back
Top Bottom