Basketball tayo!

nice game guys
smile.gif
next time ulit
smile.gif

Posterized ako nila jeremydelacruz, psx0529, JonT, saka ni gary! lalu na yung kay psx! hanep pre ang gandang poster nun bastos na bastos ako!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
pero nice game guys! thanks allan and norman. hoping for new sched of games. except may absent na isang LADY EAGLE, who is it allan???????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nice meeting you ed and trig20! c mark caguioa and jason williams mag laro tung dalawang to!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^ halos inabot mo naman yung ring nun sumabay ka kay psx, di naman gaanong bastos yon haha
laugh.gif

sana meron ulit sa sat
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

Posterized ako nila jeremydelacruz, psx0529, JonT, saka ni gary! lalu na yung kay psx! hanep pre ang gandang poster nun bastos na bastos ako!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
pero nice game guys! thanks allan and norman. hoping for new sched of games. except may absent na isang LADY EAGLE, who is it allan???????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nice meeting you ed and trig20! c mark caguioa and jason williams mag laro tung dalawang to!

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

nice game sir...
smile.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
LOL dude. Other times naman, ikaw nangpoposter sakin
wink.gif

O nga Allan...someone was missing. What was her name again??
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

^parang di ko alam yun ha.....hehe....

posterized daw si @irgnot and panay fadeaway, tap board and yung malufeeeeeeet na alleyoop naman.

guys please keep your scheds open this saturday.. ill post tomrw if the game will push through.. thanks.. 8 to 10pm ulit..

If there would be a game this SAT, please count me in. I might be the unlucky 13th again. LoL. I wont be able to go online tonight and post my name in casethere would be a schedule posted.

Originally Posted by psx0529

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
LOL dude. Other times naman, ikaw nangpoposter sakin
wink.gif

O nga Allan...someone was missing. What was her name again??
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

who are you guys talking about!? missing?! i dunno ... hahahahahaha!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by richong

If there would be a game this SAT, please count me in. I might be the unlucky 13th again. LoL. I wont be able to go online tonight and post my name in case there would be a schedule posted.
dont worry you wont be the unlucky 13th if the schedule pushes through.. ill pm you later when i confirm it with the admin peeps here.. thanks

game this saturday is a no go.. ill open up the list for next week by sunday or monday.. richong and ed got dibs on slot number 1 and 2.. thanks

Originally Posted by taken24

game this saturday is a no go.. ill open up the list for next week by sunday or monday.. richong and ed got dibs on slot number 1 and 2.. thanks
Thanks Bro!

^ dapat lang nagta-tap board ka parang airgnot, sharp shooter like taken24, abot-ring like jeremy, bali sa ere like jon-t, strong finsiher with reverse layupala psx0529, inside outside ala james yap normanesque.......

hehe..pwede naman....ako magaling lang madapa eh.....

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

^ dapat lang nagta-tap board ka parang airgnot, sharp shooter like taken24, abot-ring like jeremy, bali sa ere like jon-t, strong finsiher with reverse layup ala psx0529, inside outside ala james yap normanesque.......

hehe..pwede naman....ako magaling lang madapa eh.....

di ako naniniwala...hehehe

Back
Top Bottom