Basketball tayo!

hehehe.. nakakatakot naman makilaro sa inyo.. bka maposterized lang ako.. ask ko lang mga sirs san ung venue nyo pag naglalaro?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jusack

hehehe.. nakakatakot naman makilaro sa inyo.. bka maposterized lang ako.. ask ko lang mga sirs san ung venue nyo pag naglalaro?
happy.gif

I agree with JonT. We all play good naman dude...it's a pretty competitive game! Anyway, jusack, we play sa Serendra 2. It's that Serendra accrossFully Booked in BHS. However, you have to enter through that side entrance of sorts near the Brazilian Churrasco restaurant, the name of which I am forgettingat the moment =P

i believe that playing basketball is just their front... sa CHIX talaga magaling ang mga yan!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
am i right guys????

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

i believe that playing basketball is just their front... sa CHIX talaga magaling ang mga yan!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
am i right guys????

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

LOL, yep =P

sarap sana talaga maglaro, istorbo talaga ang trabaho eh.. wag na lang kaya ako magwork..
roll.gif
sana makalaro sa inyo next tym..

I have 2 team8s (non-NT member YET) who wants to join the game this sat if it pushes through...

taken24's grandfather passed away last friday. that's why we don't have games this coming saturday. Condolence bro....

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

taken24's grandfather passed away last friday. that's why we don't have games this coming saturday. Condolence bro....

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

My condolences Sir Taken =(

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

My condolences bro.

thanks guys... its been a very very heavy burden to carry... grew up with my lolo... words cant describe how i feel right now... sorry if i have to cancel thesched games for tomrw... logged in just to clear things up...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom