Basketball tayo!

How are you guys? miss ko na kayo hehe...

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

pasali naman ako sa next game.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

How are you guys? miss ko na kayo hehe...

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

Me three. Musta?

Sir taken, you doing ok?

sir taken i would llike to join if ever therell be any games this week. but of course family comes first... condolence sir and keep your head up...

peace

if any of you guys want to play ball, we have a regular sched every friday nga lang at 6:30am onwards at club 650 libis. everyone is welcome to join, fee is100 and time is unlimited. Yes, unlimited, you can practice shooting as long as you want or play basketball as long as you want. If anyone is interested, justcome at the venue and you will see us playing there, look for me. you can bring friends also.

CLUB 650 (sixfifty) is just beside shopwise near citibank eastwood.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

if any of you guys want to play ball, we have a regular sched every friday nga lang at 6:30am onwards at club 650 libis. everyone is welcome to join, fee is 100 and time is unlimited. Yes, unlimited, you can practice shooting as long as you want or play basketball as long as you want. If anyone is interested, just come at the venue and you will see us playing there, look for me. you can bring friends also.

I would join you dude, pero ang layo from my house!!! Hahaha. I have work pa at 9. LOL.

urbandubista: feel free to join once we resched sa Serendra, or join wytboy up there in Libis!
pimp.gif

if any of you guys want to play ball, we have a regular sched every friday nga lang at 6:30am onwards at club 650 libis. everyone is welcome to join, fee is 100 and time is unlimited. Yes, unlimited, you can practice shooting as long as you want or play basketball as long as you want. If anyone is interested, just come at the venue and you will see us playing there, look for me. you can bring friends also.

nice ang lapit sa office! makikilaro ako pagbalik ko hehe. sama ko rin si Trig20!
grin.gif

guys sorry for not being able to get any scheds as of this time... medyo busy talaga... give me 2-3 weeks more... thanks...

been thinking of having the NT crew join a basketball league by october or november... kaya ba? post comments and your free scheds para we could organizeearly... thanks again

a lil OT
i really appreciate all the msgs of support you guys have extended to me when my lolo passed away... thanks. godbless

Originally Posted by taken24

guys sorry for not being able to get any scheds as of this time... medyo busy talaga... give me 2-3 weeks more... thanks...

been thinking of having the NT crew join a basketball league by october or november... kaya ba? post comments and your free scheds para we could organize early... thanks again

a lil OT
i really appreciate all the msgs of support you guys have extended to me when my lolo passed away... thanks. godbless
count me in. what time ba game schedule. condolence pala bro.

@ taken24 please accept my deepest condolences chief, things will soon be alright.

wanna join the crew. not yet sure of my sched come oct & nov but ill keep in touch. hope id make it to the team.

Originally Posted by psx0529

I would join you dude, pero ang layo from my house!!! Hahaha. I have work pa at 9. LOL.

urbandubista: feel free to join once we resched sa Serendra, or join wytboy up there in Libis!
pimp.gif

will do. keep me posted. big thanx
happy.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

been thinking of having the NT crew join a basketball league by october or november... kaya ba? post comments and your free scheds para we could organize early... thanks again

a lil OT
this is a good idea! which league? NT crew got a fair chance!

sir taken24 let us know of the schedule of the games in serendra as i would like to experience playing there with nt peeps! binabasa ko palang yun usapan nyobout past games natatakot nako!

tia!

hoping your coping well with your recent loss...

peace

Back
Top Bottom