Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by JonT

^ the flu games are great for balling. sarap sa paa!

eram ako idol
smile.gif

sir boytwo, yeah, those red/white aj12 is great for ballin'... i totally agree with sir jonT. try those shoes on the court sir. and you're welcome tojoin our games..
smile.gif

<br>
<br>
sir caloi, yeah! napagusapan na yung about sa dumlao gym.. everybody backed out. haha..
roll.gif

Shout out and BIG THANKS to pareng Norman and Pareng Allan, the clutch 3 point shooter, for inviting me to play with them at the Metro Basketball Court intheir Mini Tournament. Was able to meet a lot of NTers too, richong, jeremydelacruz, datswat... and others I can't remember anymore (sorry but I am notreally good with names) but it was a pleasure to meet you guys, it really was. It's always good to finally put a face to the name.

Sorry I could not say goodbye when I left kanina, was really hungry na as I did not have dinner yet and it was 10pm na, I cleared a 2 pieces chicken meal atjollibee in like 30 seconds LOL

Again, thanks guys and hope to play with you guys again soon!!

ken i heard from a friend whos part of an on-going league among some depts here in the office that they have a game at The Zone come saturday 3-5 p.m. bakalang may effect sa plano.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Shout out and BIG THANKS to pareng Norman and Pareng Allan, the clutch 3 point shooter, for inviting me to play with them at the Metro Basketball Court in their Mini Tournament. Was able to meet a lot of NTers too, richong, jeremydelacruz, datswat... and others I can't remember anymore (sorry but I am not really good with names) but it was a pleasure to meet you guys, it really was. It's always good to finally put a face to the name.

Sorry I could not say goodbye when I left kanina, was really hungry na as I did not have dinner yet and it was 10pm na, I cleared a 2 pieces chicken meal at jollibee in like 30 seconds LOL

nice to meet you sir! a bigman with a soft touch towards the basket
smile.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

Shout out and BIG THANKS to pareng Norman and Pareng Allan, the clutch 3 point shooter, for inviting me to play with them at the Metro Basketball Court in their Mini Tournament. Was able to meet a lot of NTers too, richong, jeremydelacruz, datswat... and others I can't remember anymore (sorry but I am not really good with names) but it was a pleasure to meet you guys, it really was. It's always good to finally put a face to the name.

Sorry I could not say goodbye when I left kanina, was really hungry na as I did not have dinner yet and it was 10pm na, I cleared a 2 pieces chicken meal at jollibee in like 30 seconds LOL

yo sir rev! what up! hope next year youll be able to visit manila again and play in serendra. looking forward to that!

to jeremy, ken, rich , and to my WNC teammates, it is a pleasure running with y'all.. congrats to us..
thank you very much to allan, norman, edmin and the rest of the people who organized the event. I really enjoyed the tournament and hanging out with you guys.
eug, ed , and the rest of nters that was included in the WNC tournament, hopefully next time we will have our own team.
Nice to meet you in person Sir Revelation, hope to play with you again next time.Sarap mo siguro pasahan sa ilalim.
And to the lady eagles, in case you are reading this, thank you for the game. It is really a big achievement to beat a powerhouse lineup like what you have. Ilearned a lot from my idol PG QUIMPO and ERIKA DY. Your organized basketball plays are really superb.

Originally Posted by kaede23

sir boytwo, yeah, those red/white aj12 is great for ballin'... i totally agree with sir jonT. try those shoes on the court sir. and you're welcome to join our games..
smile.gif

thanks Kaede23 for welcomin me for ur games..i would like to join ur games but i cant coz im here australia..i play basktball here with the pinoys..just forfun lang..

Originally Posted by boytwo

sir boytwo, yeah, those red/white aj12 is great for ballin'... i totally agree with sir jonT. try those shoes on the court sir. and you're welcome to join our games..
smile.gif

thanks Kaede23 for welcomin me for ur games..i would like to join ur games but i cant coz im here australia..i play basktball here with the pinoys..just for fun lang..

bro where in australia? i might go to adelaide

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

smile.gif

thanks Kaede23 for welcomin me for ur games..i would like to join ur games but i cant coz im here australia..i play basktball here with the pinoys..just for fun lang..

@datswataymtokinabawt..im here in melbourne, victoria.. malayo bro.. r u goin for holiday?..try visit those footlockerstore in South Australia.. : Tea Tree Plaza, Marion, & Rundle..mall... i think Rundle Mall is the good one..they got more stuff in there..

congrats to the NT players and your WNC teamates! Great game.. You definitely brought the bacon home! Haha.. Sir ken post some pics! The video i took from yourcam may not be so good coz i was too engrossed in watching you guys play! Lol!

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

smile.gif

@datswataymtokinabawt..im here in melbourne, victoria.. malayo bro.. r u goin for holiday?..try visit those footlocker store in South Australia.. : Tea Tree Plaza, Marion, & Rundle..mall... i think Rundle Mall is the good one..they got more stuff in there..

thanks foh the info bro...my in-laws were playing for the Adelaide State...might join them in one of the commercial league if time permits me
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom