Basketball tayo!

jan 6 wednesday night game 8 to 10 pm

guys i reserved five slots for nt on jan 6.. sign up below if you want to play.. hinati na yung players into two groups.. napuno agad yung 8 to 10... only teameagles will be allowed to overlap.. thanks

Originally Posted by taken24

guys i reserved five slots for nt on jan 6.. sign up below if you want to play.. hinati na yung players into two groups.. napuno agad yung 8 to 10... only team eagles will be allowed to overlap.. thanks

1. JonT
sama ko! hehe.

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by taken24

guys i reserved five slots for nt on jan 6.. sign up below if you want to play.. hinati na yung players into two groups.. napuno agad yung 8 to 10... only team eagles will be allowed to overlap.. thanks

1. JonT
2. Ed
3. Ken
4. Dagz
5. Richong
sama ko! hehe.

pasali sa WNC 09 mini tourney champs
smile.gif

hindi ako umabot ah.. Hehe.. Manager nanaman labas ko nito.. Hehehe.. Hope to watch the game.. Or waitlist? Hehe.. If there's a waitlist po mga sir, ako nanext. Haha

wow.,.,.parang pocorn lang ung list for jan.6 games ah..haha..

WNC peeps (lahat na para lahat kasali.hehe) thank you so much for letting us play i the mini tourney..
smile.gif
it was a great experience.

to my teamates,(haevinseNT)tama ba spelling?lam ko kasi pinagsama yung names eh.(michael,melvin,alvin and NT peeps.).hehe... congratz to us.. hehe. pleasurerunning with you guys.

about the game tomorrow, mukhang malabo na..wlang venue.tsk..

sir revelation, hope to play with you..di namin kayo nakalaro eh,.hehe,. nice kicks BTW..

i'll post some pics pag naayos ko connection ko.. im using my bro's pc..hehe..

wow. daming active sa basketball community d2 ah. i hope makasali naman ang newbie na tulad ko. Im really interested inplaying with or against new friends para new challenge.
happy.gif
kelan po ba next basketball game? sabi ni sir rich hindi daw tuloy ung basketball game this sat eh
frown.gif

dont worry jobybryant24! we dont discriminate! everyone is welcome to play newbie, oldtimers whoever wants to join khit hindi NT member. hindi lng sabasketball im sure sa mga events, campouts you could approach any NTer and you wont have to worry about attitude! everyone is cool! so once the list pops outbe ready to sign up!

Originally Posted by superswag

dont worry jobybryant24! we dont discriminate! everyone is welcome to play newbie, oldtimers whoever wants to join khit hindi NT member. hindi lng sa basketball im sure sa mga events, campouts you could approach any NTer and you wont have to worry about attitude! everyone is cool! so once the list pops out be ready to sign up!

well said bro...

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by kaede23

sir boytwo, yeah, those red/white aj12 is great for ballin'... i totally agree with sir jonT. try those shoes on the court sir. and you're welcome to join our games..
smile.gif

thanks Kaede23 for welcomin me for ur games..i would like to join ur games but i cant coz im here australia..i play basktball here with the pinoys..just for fun lang..

bro where in australia? i might go to adelaide

@datswataymtokinabawt..im here in melbourne, victoria.. malayo bro.. r u goin for holiday?..try visit those footlocker store in South Australia.. : Tea Tree Plaza, Marion, & Rundle..mall... i think Rundle Mall is the good one..they got more stuff in there..

thanks foh the info bro...my in-laws were playing for the Adelaide State...might join them in one of the commercial league if time permits me
smile.gif
woowwww..thats good bro..maybe that would be the NBL..
smile.gif
..or maybe under NBL league..but still good..

walang games bukas. sayang.

@jobebryant: wed love to play with anyone and everyone from NT, so put your hesitation in a box, throw it away, and make sure your reflexes are fast so you canat anytime include your name on the list and well share the same ball. wed love to see your kicks too. well look forward to that. keep visiting this thread
wink.gif

my apologies guys... no games today. we were unable to reserve a venue for us.

for peeps from the south, we can play, but it would be in multinational village. let me know if anyone's interested.

happy holidays!

this is the vid of the 2nd half of the game last wed. sorry for the resolution..have to bring it down eh.
smile.gif

alfred, post mo na yung vid mo.
smile.gif

OT: just found this pic from one of our old albums here in the house.it's my brother wearing AJ VI.if i'm not mistaken, nasira lang yung soles nyan cuznde nagagamit ng kuya ko..parang nadurog gnun..hehe..sayang!
smile.gif

sorry for the OT. idk where to put it eh.i just wanna share lang.kulet kasi ng pic.haha.
roll.gif

ae08w7.jpg

Originally Posted by wytboy55

hati na lang tayo sa playing time @stevenash, magdala ka pa rin ng gamit

↲↲Thanks sir wytboy.. Hehe.. I appreciate the gesture.. Hehe.. Might still visit metro after work on that date.. ↲↲↲ @sir ken, already transferred the vid tomy brother, lets just wait.. Hehe.. Kuya, pasok! Post the pix sir ken.. Hehe..

this is the vid of the 2nd half of the game last wed. sorry for the resolution..have to bring it down eh.
smile.gif

smile.gif

OT: just found this pic from one of our old albums here in the house.it's my brother wearing AJ VI.if i'm not mistaken, nasira lang yung soles nyan cuz nde nagagamit ng kuya ko..parang nadurog gnun..hehe..sayang!
smile.gif

sorry for the OT. idk where to put it eh.i just wanna share lang.kulet kasi ng pic.haha.
roll.gif

ae08w7.jpg

Haha, nice pic!! Nice shoes!!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by psx0529

smile.gif

smile.gif

OT: just found this pic from one of our old albums here in the house.it's my brother wearing AJ VI.if i'm not mistaken, nasira lang yung soles nyan cuz nde nagagamit ng kuya ko..parang nadurog gnun..hehe..sayang!
smile.gif

roll.gif

ae08w7.jpg

Haha, nice pic!! Nice shoes!!!!
eek.gif

thats plain GANGSTA!!!

Back
Top Bottom