Basketball tayo!

mga bro.. to all those who signed up and would want to join.. the games on nov. 8 7-9pm will push through as scheduled.. eventhough only 4 nt members aresigned up there will be others who will be playing that night.. thanks.. hope to see you there..

i signed up.
smile.gif
i'll be there. thanks!

november 8
7 to 9pm
two serendra

1. taken24

2. jeremydelacruz

3. bigballer

4. ballerdoc

5. redmjay

la na ba? 2 days to go!
smile.gif

@jeremy
bro ang galing mo! hahaha natural bigman! hehehe! dont forget that thing i mentioned kagabi ha?! thanks!
@redmjay
thanks for coming! i hope we could atleast form a group of 5 NT members para mas masaya! hehehe sa uulitin!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Any photos?

sorry kc we were so busy playing no one bothered to take some pictures! we played for about 2.5 hours with only 2 to 3 min breaks in between a 30pt set game!would you believe the 3 nt players was never subbed out of those games! how crazy is that!? mga addict talaga!
roll.gif

what NT peeps wore during the game
jeremy - jordan 9.5 white black red... with matching jordan jersey and shorts!
happy.gif

redmjay - a pair of jordan melo4 black university blue yellow
taken - i was wearing the gr lebron 6 uwr... still sour graping from not being able to win a pair hahaha! joke lang!
laugh.gif

we're planning to set another game on the 22nd of november... anyone intersted? sign up below!

two serendra
nov 22
7 to 9 pm
1. taken24

this time we'll make sure to take some photos!
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

taken24 = raja bell
redmjay = TP

TP = Tony Perrer
laugh.gif

Anyways, sorry I can't make it on the 22nd. I'm not in PI on that said date.

guys... cancelled yung game sa 22... not enough players signed up...
hopefully mas marami next time... ill just post an update with regard to the new sched...
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom