Basketball tayo!

Good luck NT!

Bring home the 'chip ya'll.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

good luck NT. bring home the bacon. btw who made the final list? patingn naman ng actual jersey.
yo ryan. we'll surely take photos of the games and the jerseys. NT/Bugsy's (our sponsor) will be represented by our brothers dagz, ed,ken, eugene, jeremy, miko, jp, jonT, allan, norman, andre, rich, rodman (wowie/maui ata, help me on this sir allan), and chris the manager. did i miss anyone?coach is kat of lady eagles. will look forward to, if not emerging victorious, atleast gaining a lot of experience that we could share to fellow NT ballers.goodluck to us
happy.gif

^sir any update with our NT jersey? sayang, hndi na ntuloy. if ever you guys will push it through sama nyo ung jersey ko ok. thanks!

nakakapanibago yung laro kasi tanghaling tapat. but it's all good. more plays learned. had a game with another team scheduled to play at 1pm. while stillnot complete, they agreed to ball with us. thanks to them.

guess who was wearing this pair during the game? clue: chick magnet on the dance floor..
2_351940424l.jpg

by the way, here's a peek at NT's uniform for the MBT league. get yours from sir allan. next practice would be this coming wed. wait for his post.
2_493625736l.jpg

peace out
smokin.gif

I have to apologize for not making it earlier. May bisita kami sa house na medyo last minute nangyari and I had to take care of em, and they left at around1pm...so I didn't make it. Any updates for me?? Sorry again, ako lang ata wala kanina.

Some pics from this morning's practice....

The shoes of the Day...

xpye5y.jpg

11jxczn.jpg

The Practice...

Huddle

34rwyfq.jpg

Play No. 4

p8xhu.jpg

Playing D

e0ly0k.jpg

Coah Kat and Allan

24llvk5.jpg

JonT soars

1syzhl.jpg

Ken after drilling a trey

dddwcj.jpg

The MGR watching from the sidelines

288ayqx.jpg

The Little Big Man with the ZKV Chaos

23wnzux.jpg

Some other snaps...

2r4lvgw.jpg

288wah4.jpg

Ang natatanging nagpose habang nag practice

dhe2ac.jpg

Umulit pa...

wsr8ux.jpg

The Uniform... Bugsy's Resto & Bar

rsy7pu.jpg

aaawwww man!!! so jealous watching yall play!!! hopefully pick up games will resme soon after your tourney...

good luck on the tourney! represent NT to the fullest!

OT but nice pick up dagz!!!

ang kulet ng pics...amft...
happy.gif
salamat sa pics sir euge!

mga sir, kita kits sa wed nyt!
smile.gif

guys, about our NT uniforms, lets push through with it. this week check ko sa kilala kong gumagawa ng uniform. i'll ask him how much would he charge forour design. approx. 700 bucks since reversible yung jersey.
pimp.gif

EugeneCruise wrote:

e0ly0k.jpg

si manager naka-short shorts! in fairness flawless!

dddwcj.jpg

haha! di ko alam anong meron sa pic na to. basta nakakatawa.

wsr8ux.jpg

I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon' do with all that a**?
All that a** inside them jeans?
I'm a make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream, make you scream. -- (my humps,bep)

JR, yung isang pic, kaya nakakatawa, kasi........ako lang ung masaya? lahat kyo keber! hahahahaha!

sana jonT's shoulder is goin to be okay for good na. hope di naman grabe yung sa knee ni norman. pagaling kayo borthers. all the best.

Originally Posted by kaede23

JR, yung isang pic, kaya nakakatawa, kasi........ako lang ung masaya? lahat kyo keber! hahahahaha!
para kasing animated lang yung pic eh, ang comical pa ng pose mo, parang super mario lang
roll.gif

Originally Posted by urbandubista

guess who was wearing this pair during the game? clue: chick magnet on the dance floor..
2_351940424l.jpg

chick magnet?i think its more like a "whale magnet"? right?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by urbandubista

chick magnet?i think its more like a "whale magnet"? right?
happy.gif
laugh.gif
Blue whale to be more specific...
roll.gif

That was epic Mark.haha

Sir if you are looking for another league im inviting you to join our Don Bosco league here in Don Bosco Makati. For more info you can call 8920101 local 309.Look for Nino. although the league already started last friday. But maybe you can still join. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom