one of the others is the gerald green windmill alley oop
probably THE best in game dunk imo
in regards to opposing benches
the whole houston bench reacts
but watch kevin martin in particular lol

Screen Shot 2024-08-28 at 8.08.13 PM.png

Id say my other fave in-game dunk is the j kidd alley oop to vince
and he dunks it reverse

There's a mix on YT of dunks exclusively where the opposing team reacts. I posted it a few days ago let me see if i can find it

Marcus Haislip had a putback where his whole arm appeared above the rim, over Kenyon Martin no less who made a career up to that point of doing that to others

Either of Kobe's under the rim 180 windmills, the one against the Wolves or the one against the Knicks IIRC can be there

Blake's who series against NYK as well and Amare giving him that nod at the ft line

People forgot about Giannis jumping over Tim Hardaway on a fastbreak too

I've gotten more used to it, but most of the time it's still a bad move cause even guys who reliably hit 3s in pickup aren't that consistent. Like I played the other day and we had game point and my guy shot a logo 3 from the wing. He made it, we won the game, but the possession before that I'm shooting 3s and I'm like we don't even need a 3, it's dumb :lol:

If there are 2 defenders back, sure. Maybe. If there's 1 defender back and you're running a 3-on-1 break and the players are smart enough to make sure the ball gets in the middle, you're just giving away free points.

It also affects guys abilities to make smart decisions. The other night I'm defending a guy at the 3-point line almost in the corner. He shoots over me and shoots short, so it's that hard rebound almost back to where the shooter was. I jump to get it but his teammate who is closer to the rim pulls it down before it comes all the way out to me. Nobody is between his teammate and the basket, but because guys are so 3-happy these days, he turns around toward me, trying to feed the ball back to the shooter, which I deny, and so he just passes it out to the wing and all my guys are back in defensive positions again.

Easy layup, free points, missed. Guy is like 6'2 :lol:

:smh:

Don't let these analytics geeks get you messed up. Played for 2 hours the other day and my teams lost 1 game the whole night. I mean part of it was because we were just on fire, but bad decisions lead to missed opportunities and a few games got to game point for both teams. 🤷‍♂️

I think even before the new era of just launching 3s, sum people just can either shoot the trey or get to the rack, so when the paint is locked down, all they do is shoot it from afar

a complete rupture?! how did it happen? how is/was your recovery/rehab??
After I filmed this reel, I was warming down by jogging and ran up the wall and jump off. Like a parkour type thing. And when I jumped off the wall my left achilles just snapped. I had surgery and structurally its back healed but I had to regain strength.

After I filmed this reel, I was warming down by jogging and ran up the wall and jump off. Like a parkour type thing. And when I jumped off the wall my left achilles just snapped. I had surgery and structurally its back healed but I had to regain strength.

😮‍💨 yea that’ll do it…are you back to activity/jumping? what’s your age?

Was smiling the entire time watching this.

Bob Costas was really a perfect host man.
Hannah Storm was special too.

Damn we are old man, "Shaq being the first all star of the 1970s."

Back
Top Bottom