Basketball Thread About Nothing

Game has changed, last night Speights set one for curry cutting to basket Both defensive players went for curry 3pts swish from speights from dray. Gotta let them play theirs.
None of you small ball as ***** are getting picked up by me. It's bad enough it's game point and y'all wanna chuck up a 2 pointer from the 24 hr fitness logo when big man had a mouse in the house for an easy game winner.

As a PG, I appreciate a big man with hustle and average BBIQ. 
Kinda stopped reading after the first sentence, but I was basically agreeing with the 6'3" dude (prior to my post)  if he wants to shoot, shoot, handles too. Everybody expects the 6'3" to post but that's average PG sz. in the pros. But if you're husky and don't have handles at 6'3" you should be playing like a big setting PNR and reb. I don't care where the big man shoot from as long as he got confidence. 

I don't know where the hostility came from. 

Now to make you all realize where the real ballers at it's NJ

Kyle Anderson gon get that ring, before Kyrie

literally had someone get in my face and say this word for word last week 
laugh.gif

[thread="567251"]
"hack me again and I'm swinging on you son" 

[/thread]
literally had someone get in my face and say this word for word last week :lol:

Facts! :lol:

How about when you play tight D, and dude just literally drops the ball and walks away, and everybody just stands up like what happened? Why y'all stop playing, and dude talks to everybody else acting like you're not there.

"Bruh, he keep hand checking, he fouling me bruh!"

Last edited:

literally had someone get in my face and say this word for word last week 
laugh.gif
I'm usually like:
"you wanna play ball or throw hands, which one you want to learn the basics in?"  

I had not seen not 1 full court game when I went
mean.gif
 NYC >>>
Only when it's hot out and it's on weekends... other than that we run 4 man.
Facts!
laugh.gif

How about when you play tight D, and dude just literally drops the ball and walks away, and everybody just stands up like what happened? Why y'all stop playing, and dude talks to everybody else acting like you're not there.

"Bruh, he keep hand checking, he fouling me bruh!"
laugh.gif
 I usually start getting dressed on the sidelines like:

How about that old head that "could've played in the NBA but..."

How about that old head that "could've played in the NBA but..."

Uncle zel

West coastin with that jumper from mid-range and the bank stays open for me
Someone else can play point, I ain't got no handles

Last edited:

The West Coast dudes on here probably call offensive fouls in streetball
west coast basketball >>> _____ tho

ny is the most overrated basketball city in the world 
:lol: @ trying to claim being the best basketball coast but not denying yall call offensive fouls in street ball.

:smh: C'mon now. Probably be calling 3 in the key too.

DC mentions west coast dudes and you specifically mention NY.

We clearly the best.

West Coast ballers = Soft, finesse, athletic w/ jumpers
East Coast ballers = tough, gritty, ball dominant, ISO heavy
Down south ballers = athletic, raw, lots of energy, big
Midwest ballers = scrappy, athletic, long, versatile
This is correct.

Emphasis on ISO HEAVY though. Aint no set plays around here :lol:

Another thing, I rarely see screens called in street ball over here.

Last edited:
I have never seen anyone call an offensive foul out west tho 

cali ball where you can play outdoors 24/7 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

west >>> east in both street and professional basketball 
pimp.gif

Real talk, I aint ever heard of anyone calling 3 sec or an offensive foul. Yall outchea just slandering rn. And the only thing that soft is my d right now.

Last edited:
I have never seen anyone call an offensive foul out west tho 

cali ball where you can play outdoors 24/7 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

west >>> east in both street and professional basketball :pimp:

You mentioning it is the first time I heard about an offensive foul in street ball. I've heard it said as a joke maybe. Same with 3 in the key. That's like calling 5 second back to the basket. Ain't nobody doing that

NY'ers sounding salty in here. We have been the go to place if you want to showcase your game. Drew League>Rucker

and Hip-Hop came with the territory too. West coast rap> Any old g-unit beat you bum's recycled/stole from the South and created a dance to.

P.S. I'm that guy who set's 300 low post screen's per pick up game. I always get the "this N plays like a dirty Bruce Bowen" look :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh sit down with that West coast rap cause Kendrick is the only person that saved y'all...

Real talk, I aint ever heard of anyone calling 3 sec or an offensive foul. Yall outchea just slandering rn. And the only thing that soft is my d right now.
Usually some suburban dudes that call either one of those calls man. Never seen or heard anybody from the city even think something like that should be respected

Yall ****** got be on PCP if you think West Coast basketball compares to Midwest or East Coast bball
NY'ers sounding salty in here. We have been the go to place if you want to showcase your game. Drew League>Rucker
Yea Drew has been on fire for like 7 years now. Not even talking about the talent they fly in, but the home grown talent from Southern California. I take my hat off to yall

I am sure you can find highlights online somewhere

Hip hop now lol come on

Kendrick is bunz
Dipset, Mos Def, Grave D****z all day.

Drew league was after Rucker.

If B. Diddy wasnt strugglin there wouldnt even be a Drew league, but now he gets to make a documentary and still be able to play in D-league. Rucker been around sincelife began

Dajuan Wagner

Back
Top Bottom