Basketball Thread About Nothing

Get Him the in lab and working on all aspects of his game they will start calling him Austin reeves.

Get Him the in lab and working on all aspects of his game they will start calling him Austin reeves.

I'm sure they already call him that. :lol:

Just like how any tall Asian dude that played basketball was called Yao Ming by randoms during the early 2000s. (If you were there you know it happened)

what did you see? awkward looking for sure but looks clean to me 🤷🏿‍♂️
it's nba clean, technically a stepback into a jump stop, just looked really awkward...the timing of when he gathered the ball is the thing the ref would be looking at, so it would be clean i think for the nba
That’s a travel man and it’s crazy that you are saying this even after having the opportunity to watch it in slow motion. I give the refs a pass on it because it’s a bang bang play but yes he definitely traveled.

He gathers the ball then does a step back he’s off balance so he does a jump stop get back back on balance.

That’s a travel man and it’s crazy that you are saying this even after having the opportunity to watch it in slow motion. I give the refs a pass on it because it’s a bang bang play but yes he definitely traveled.

He gathers the ball then does a step back he’s off balance so he does a jump stop get back back on balance.

😅 i didn’t even peep the slow motion was available, just looked like ones of those moves that because of the awkwardness & fumble looks off but his footwork seemed clean to me 🤷🏿‍♂️

nba ruling:

breakdown:

I thought doing jump stops where you hop twice on the same foot = instant travel?

depends on the gather, if you gather then you can’t take off & land on the same foot but if the gather is delayed it would be clean…paolo jump stopped to a 2 foot landing so either foot could be made into his pivot

Back
Top Bottom