Bates Motel: Season 3 premieres 3/9/15

Started up this show on Friday on netlfix. There was a re-run of the season 2 premiere earlier and now i'm caught up. I like the weirdness of this show and the characters. Vera is so good in this role.

Find it funny that Norman is such an unlikely ladies man. His first day he already made friends with a group of girls and they drove him to school. Bradley gave up the yambs, Emma simps for him, and his teacher wanted some.

Yeah probably a couple of others that had the same position as gil. Also Remo said he worked for the top boss before so we don't know who that is yet. Maybe this means a promotion for Dylan.

Last edited:
Finished the 1st season last week. I kind of want to watch the new season but I like to knock em out ep by ep so I might wait.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ this Bates family. That incest is a huge theme for them :lol: ****** up Dylan being a product of incest :x but it totally makes sense how Norma treats him.

:lol: @ gay dude trying Norman. I thought they were going for a 3some until he reached for his inner thigh :lol: I forgot the way he acts would make ppl think he's gay. Anyway, I called it before but damn the way they write out hot Bradley they instantly write in hot cashier chick :lol: :smh: Plus they both have daddy issues. Seems air tank girl didn't have enough daddy issues to get the Norman obsession smash.

Slow ep but still good.

It'd be funny if these rich ppl Norma is linking up with are on some Eyes Wide Shut steez to further show ****** up this town is :lol:

Man, I was hoping that Norma's brother could have one last convo with Norma about how Norman lost his damn mind at the hotel. I hate Norman.

I also want to know the truth about what happen between Norma and her brother. She prolly liked the incest, and her tendencies are passing off onto her son.

Show is :smokin.

Couldn't sleep Sunday night and decided to finally start watching it. Knocked out season 1 by Monday evening. Couldn't sleep Monday night, so decided to catch up on season 2. Knocked out the first 3 episodes before I slept and just finished up episode 4.

Emma is :smokin :smokin.

Norman is too much of a weirdo, legit treat his mom like his girl "what time will you be back mother" lmao I was glad Norma's brother handled his *** . As weird as the show is , I still watch

The way Norman snapped at that girl with the tire iron had me crying.

As ****** up norman is, dude did or had a chance with every hot girl on the show :pimp: From bradley, to emma, to miss watson, to the cashier girl. Damn

The tire iron :rofl:

Dylan living with the truth must be on some crazy **** his world is totally upside down

I want to see what Gotham's mayor going to do to Zane. May be off him and become the new town kingpin on the side :pimp:

It'd be funny if these rich ppl Norma is linking up with are on some Eyes Wide Shut steez to further show ****** up this town is :lol:

that would be the cherry topping the way the show is headed :lol:

Last edited:
once again Norma gets the yambs of a girl thats way too pretty for a crazy person :smh:

Last edited:
Nah, that chick's reasonable. Bradley and that teacher were OD.
laugh.gif

And Emma
mean.gif
embarassed.gif

This show is my guilty pleasure.
laugh.gif
man id bdsm her with the oxygen tank tube.... I like this episode everyone getting yambs... even norman.. and lowkey I bet norma is on some wild crazy alley cat type steez in the bed...

:lol:

Norman loves the wounded broads that are like his moms. I'm wondering before it's all done if he gets the Jimmy Darmody.

Tank girl getting some :pimp:

Dylan out here with a death wish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Fine *** boss :evil: I was wondering if that crazy dude would go too far and die then if Dylan would end up taking over the whole weed biz. Seems like he's gonna be more of his boss' right hand man and sex toy.

I don't see the point of tank girl's new boyfriend. Like why is he even around? Somebody for Dylan to kill, since the kid seems to sell weed?

Last edited:
and lowkey I bet norma is on some wild crazy alley cat type steez in the bed...

Since Running Scared I been lookin for Vera. :evil:

Fine *** boss :evil: I was wondering if that crazy dude would go too far and die then if Dylan would end up taking over the whole weed biz. Seems like he's gonna be more of his boss' right hand man and sex toy.
Chick was on that Starz show Boss.

tumblr_lzwv74szbh1qitkceo1_500.jpg

She got smanged out every damn episode. That show was awesome. |I

Last edited:
More Olivia Cooke scenes please.

Is Dylan crazy, standing in the middle of the street trying to shoot at an incoming car. Being target practice

I binge watched recently and i really likr the show. the acting done for Norma's role is some of the best on TV, she comes across as crazy as u would expect the mother of a serial killer too lol.

And weed dude is DEF gonna get murdered.

More Olivia Cooke scenes please.

Is Dylan crazy, standing in the middle of the street trying to shoot at an incoming car. Being target practice

After he found out about his dad/uncle he just didn't care anymore

Romero will be smanging Norma by the end of the season.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Norman as usual.

Air tank girl :lol: :smh: :frown: Knew it was going to happen, still felt bad for her.

Son, Norman out here barking on the yambs being crazy over protective over air tank girl and then when he gets mad at this Codi chick again he ends up killing her dad :lol: :smh:

Norma about to enter the lion's den. I'm wondering how she couldn't tell the mayor was clearly intimidated and outright fearful of Ford's support.

Knew Dylan was gonna smash.

Who y'all think smash Norma first? The rich brother that helped her or old Richard Alpert?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom