batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

batman_vs_galactus_1_by_ravent2-d49njqj.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've said this 1000x :lol:

Iron mans suits, silver centiron and up, all have defense against EMP, energy attacks, explosives, physical attacks, and acids.

Extremis, turned his mind into a super computer, and made it so he could regenerate, breathe fire, shoot electricity out of his hands, blast the repulsors with or without the armor Engaged, and tune into satellites.

Tony is smarter, stronger, and faster than Bruce.

Wrong! Tony doesn't use either the extremis or upgraded bleeding edge tech because they had a fatal flaw. With those techs he was basically jacked into to everything but that was a two way street. He had to back up is mind which could allow others to access his central nervous system and control the tech which is so conveniently in his bones.

He went back to the old tech because of this and the fact that he believed that more than one armor was necessary (hulbuster etc.) to better serve. I think the world's greatest detective (in DC anyway) could figure that out.

I've said this 1000x :lol:

Iron mans suits, silver centiron and up, all have defense against EMP, energy attacks, explosives, physical attacks, and acids.

Extremis, turned his mind into a super computer, and made it so he could regenerate, breathe fire, shoot electricity out of his hands, blast the repulsors with or without the armor Engaged, and tune into satellites.

Tony is smarter, stronger, and faster than Bruce.

Wrong! Tony doesn't use either the extremis or upgraded bleeding edge tech because they had a fatal flaw. With those techs he was basically jacked into to everything but that was a two way street. He had to back up is mind which could allow others to access his central nervous system and control the tech which is so conveniently in his bones.

He went back to the old tech because of this and the fact that he believed that more than one armor was necessary (hulbuster etc.) to better serve. I think the world's greatest detective (in DC anyway) could figure that out.

After Tony decides to retire as Iron Man, he undergoes a surgical procedure that expels the Bleeding Edge technology out of his body, rendering the armor inert.

What?

The whole argument for batman has been from Wikipedia, don't be like that :lol:

True :lol:. Bats is my favorite character. But like I said on like page 1/2 on paper the easy answer is Iron Man but Bats has taken down folks he shouldn't have. I'm just sayin.

Man I wish I could upload on my phone to show you how ironman got curb stomped by reed Richards and the hulk in world war hulk, even the punisher killed ironman(punisher kills marvel universe)
I get you are a ironman fan and respect your awesome knowledge but stop acting like ironman has never got that a**handled
It truly is up to author interpretation on who would win...but the pure tenacity that batman has I still say he would win

B why are you acting like batman never got that a** whooped? ^

Iron man could at least hold his own against hulk, batman could barely touch Bane.

126898-batman_imax_super.jpg

Iron man could at least hold his own against hulk, batman could barely touch Bane.

Never said batman couldnt( everybody clearly brings bane in the arguement) but joker always had his number, ra ghul had his number,
Like I said I read tons of comics growing up(so I can see your passion) but with that passion it blinds you from the fact tony stark is not wolverine and has taken alot of l's.... Alot of your arguements seem kinda hardcore fanboyism(ie only showing when ironman beat the hulk) were you block out the other debaters valid points.
With all that said even after bane(was on that Molly when he broke Bruce back) batman came back and beat bane pretty easily..i see your arguement but if anything batman chose this life and his overall tenacity and heart and personal demons would not let him lose
But all I know is I am going to the comic book store after this thread, I only read bleach manga these days, kinda curious on what's new to the market

Last edited:

Never said batman couldnt( everybody clearly brings bane in the arguement) but joker always had his number, ra ghul had his number,
Like I said I read tons of comics growing up(so I can see your passion) but with that passion it blinds you from the fact tony stark is not wolverine and has taken alot of l's.... Alot of your arguements seem kinda hardcore fanboyism(ie only showing when ironman beat the hulk) were you block out the other debaters valid points.
With all that said even after bane(was on that Molly when he broke Bruce back) batman came back and beat bane pretty easily..i see your arguement but if anything batman chose this life and his overall tenacity and heart and personal demons would not let him lose
But all I know is I am going to the comic book store after this thread, I only read bleach manga these days, kinda curious on what's new to the market

Not blind, just on the side of iron man.

Didn't bane let him live though? And throw him into that prison so he could suffer? Bane could have killed him if he chose to. But he didn't.

Batman doesn't use guns, which is how Punisher killed marvel. And batman doesn't kill, which would be the only way to cease iron mans existence and win.

I just can't side with bats.

I too want to go to the comic store, it's been awhile :lol:

Not blind, just on the side of iron man.

Didn't bane let him live though? And throw him into that prison so he could suffer? Bane could have killed him if he chose to. But he didn't.

Batman doesn't use guns, which is how Punisher killed marvel. And batman doesn't kill, which would be the only way to cease iron mans existence and win.

I just can't side with bats.

I too want to go to the comic store, it's been awhile :lol:
All valid points but frank millers batman was a straight g who used guns
Yeah bane let him live but batman came back on some killer ish and was on the brink of murder but robin stepped in
But I appreciated this debate... Peakedy interest again and the first thread like someone said that didn't involve gender,race,religion etc... In a longtime

^Right? :lol:

But I'm trying to say with batman, like I said before; if a normal person hits him with a steel pipe, it hurts. So a punch or two from Iron Man would be enough to severely wound him. Iron man's suits have a very high defense system, so any of Batman's physical attacks, explosive attacks, and energy attacks are useless. So Batman's 100+ Martial Arts are out the window, and the only thing left in his utility belt of any use is shark repellant.

So Batman's cunning is the only thing that will even be able to attack iron man here. Give Batman a gun, but even in the MK1 bullets weren't that effective. Seeing he escaped Afghanistan in it. So it would take some well timed, even better placed shots to hurt Stark.

Batman is still human though, if you hit him with machine gun bullets, he dies. If you cut him in half with lasers he dies. If you take him to the bottom of the ocean, he dies. If you take him into space, he dies. And you can see where I'm going.

Batman has too many disadvantages to logically win. Iron man, in the Mark VII on of his more preferred suits. Versus Batman in his normal gear, Iron Man loses. Simply because Iron Man's suit leaves him impervious to most attacks.

Without suits, Bruce has a chance. His fighting skills would possibly win him the fight. But Stark isn't defenseless. He has had CQC training, and he has the Unibeam Repulsor in his chest. So it could end up in a tie here.

TL:DR
Stark>Wayne

Last edited:
But that kills your arguement because then all ironman has to do is shoot batman...so technically this fight would never happen
But if we are talking about a fair one, all hands, kicks,(ie cqc) I truly give batman the advantage, batman is a g with them hands, tony is not,never really had training
Martial arts teaches you take downs( so you really think all the training from ra he is just going to let a dude run up with a pipe and take him down like that)
Plus martial arts teaches you to have a higher thresh hold for pain.... Batman has fought with broken limbs before
In the end batman has heart, tony doesn't
I would take that more in a homie if we were in a fair one with a bunch of dudes( but know body uses hands anymore anyway) then tony alcoholic self lol
Also like I said earlier batman was always a dude that operates on the fly or even before jumping into the arena took 5 minutes to assess the situation at hand so I don't think he would rush in blindly like tony does
Plus that damn utility belt comes equipped with all kinds of weopanery that would help his contingency plan
That boy Bruce over everything>>>>Alkie tony stark

Last edited:
But that kills your arguement because then all ironman has to do is shoot batman...so technically this fight would never happen
But if we are talking about a fair one, all hands, kicks,(ie cqc) I truly give batman the advantage, batman is a g with them hands, tony is not,never really had training

Iron man had CQC training from Captain America, Happy Hogan, and Rhodes.

And how is it a fair battle when you take away Iron Man's abilities? That kinda reduces the point of Iron Man vs Batman. Seeing batman is the same without his armor. I agree, Iron Man's abilities versus Batmans are unfair, and that's why Start wins. But making it Iron Man vs Batman is just wrong in itself. If you have to strip Iron Man of his power, you should already know the true winner.

Martial arts teaches you take downs( so you really think all the training from ra he is just going to let a dude run up with a pipe and take him down like that)
Plus martial arts teaches you to have a higher thresh hold for pain.... Batman has fought with broken limbs before
In the end batman has heart, tony doesn't

Tony's "heart" is what is keeping him alive. In both terms. He could have just died, but he refused to let that happen and created the arc reactor.

Take downs though? Batman grips iron man, iron man turns on the jet boosters. Welp.

I would take that more in a homie if we were in a fair one with a bunch of dudes( but know body uses hands anymore anyway) then tony alcoholic self lol
Also like I said earlier batman was always a dude that operates on the fly or even before jumping into the arena took 5 minutes to assess the situation at hand so I don't think he would rush in blindly like tony does
Plus that damn utility belt comes equipped with all kinds of weopanery that would help his contingency plan
That boy Bruce over everything>>>>Alkie tony stark

Batmans utility belt holds nothing that could attack iron man and work.

5 minutes to assess? You think Tony is just going to sit there for 5 minutes while batman meditates? :lol:

Iron man had CQC training from Captain America, Happy Hogan, and Rhodes.

And how is it a fair battle when you take away Iron Man's abilities? That kinda reduces the point of Iron Man vs Batman. Seeing batman is the same without his armor. I agree, Iron Man's abilities versus Batmans are unfair, and that's why Start wins. But making it Iron Man vs Batman is just wrong in itself. If you have to strip Iron Man of his power, you should already know the true winner.
Tony's "heart" is what is keeping him alive. In both terms. He could have just died, but he refused to let that happen and created the arc reactor.

Take downs though? Batman grips iron man, iron man turns on the jet boosters. Welp.
Batmans utility belt holds nothing that could attack iron man and work.

5 minutes to assess? You think Tony is just going to sit there for 5 minutes while batman meditates? :lol:
But captain America really?
Ra was a assassin bro so those types of cqc is not going to even hold close to jujitsu, karate,judo
Tony stark heart keeps him alive literally but not figuerately...dude stayed on them pills and alcohol, to suppress his demons, hell even Rhody had to take over for him
Yes ironman would always run in while the fire was hot and start getting stomped out but take a breather and get his game right, you need a level head in a fight, batman assessment better then being a hot head
That utility belt had everything for every situation, you stay knocking that belt bro but he would've had something for that a** but you not going to admit it lol
In the end batman was that dude from top to bottom, tony was nothing without that suit
But I am not going to convert you to my side and vice versa lol
I will call this fight a draw but now I am curious if any nt member works in the comic industry, this would be a epic miniseries

But captain America really?
Ra was a assassin bro so those types of cqc is not going to even hold close to jujitsu, karate,judo

But you bring me back to my point. If you have to remove Iron man's suit(which is what makes him iron man) in order to make the fight fair, then you already know who the true winner is.

Tony later went on to perfect his combat training after that. But in a suit, all that fight training doesn't matter.

Tony stark heart keeps him alive literally but not figuerately...dude stayed on them pills and alcohol, to suppress his demons, hell even Rhody had to take over for him

Then he took Rhody's suit back because he didn't believe he was doing a good job.

Yes ironman would always run in while the fire was hot and start getting stomped out but take a breather and get his game right, you need a level head in a fight, batman assessment better then being a hot head

With iron mans suits power, versus batmans human ability, he doesn't really need to assess he just needs to shoot,

That utility belt had everything for every situation, you stay knocking that belt bro but he would've had something for that a** but you not going to admit it lol

What? Shark repellant? :lol:

In the end batman was that dude from top to bottom, tony was nothing without that suit
But I am not going to convert you to my side and vice versa lol
I will call this fight a draw but now I am curious if any nt member works in the comic industry, this would be a epic miniseries

Tony was a business man, genius, fighter, and everything else without the suit. :lol: don't even try that.

My final statement to you, which I've said three or four times already; If you have to take Iron Man's powers away from him, and give batman prep time in order to win the fight. You already know who the true winner is.

But you bring me back to my point. If you have to remove Iron man's suit(which is what makes him iron man) in order to make the fight fair, then you already know who the true winner is.

Tony later went on to perfect his combat training after that. But in a suit, all that fight training doesn't matter.
Then he took Rhody's suit back because he didn't believe he was doing a good job.
With iron mans suits power, versus batmans human ability, he doesn't really need to assess he just needs to shoot,
What? Shark repellant? :lol:
Tony was a business man, genius, fighter, and everything else without the suit. :lol: don't even try that.

My final statement to you, which I've said three or four times already; If you have to take Iron Man's powers away from him, and give batman prep time in order to win the fight. You already know who the true winner is.
Man you have made ironman legendary
Like I said batman heart and analysis over suit/pill poppin/alcoholic hothead any day
You have made ironman the equivalent to wolverineand juggernautl... Didnt know ironman was made of adamantiam
Edit: and that captain America jab is needed because he " trained" tony stark.... Sorry but captain America by far is the worst superhero ever known to man, hell I would take nighthawk and ant man over him lol

Back
Top Bottom