batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

Lol why 2 days? Why not 47hrs?

Doesn't matter, I'm just saying if you give Batman ANY time to prepare for this fight then it's probably gonna be a wrap for ya boy Tony. Yes, Stark is a genius, but Batman is a genius AND a master strategist. Tower of Babel, anyone???

Lol why 2 days? Why not 47hrs?

Doesn't matter, I'm just saying if you give Batman ANY time to prepare for this fight then it's probably gonna be a wrap for ya boy Tony. Yes, Stark is a genius, but Batman is a genius AND a master strategist. Tower of Babel, anyone???

Creating a new element anyone?

If batman has prep time, so does iron man. Enough time to modify a suit, or make a new one. Silver centiron would be my choice, but hey, grab the god killer of you think it's a threat :lol:

The Batman supporters sound like the guys in that old thread claiming the Tiger would take down the Grizzly in a fight....but it has to be these exact circumstances: tiger gets to ambush, bear is eating salmon, then the tiger would stalk all summer/fall until the bear hibernated to pounce :lol:

Tony made suits specifically to target the weaknesses of others as well....Tony is smarter than Bruce and capable of actually inventing ANYTHING and turning it into a weapon. With Extremis, Iron Man becomes a super human....he can process information 100's of times faster than ole Bruce can ever imagine all the while he has the ability to monitor and control satellites from space...it'd be a good battle but Iron Man has wayyyyyy too much firepower for Bruce/Batman

Smart with tech, not strategies.

Wait...what?

So if Iron Man knows he is going to have to fight Thor, so he creates the ThorBuster armor with an asgardian crystal. That isn't strategy. Every single suit iron man has created is the definition of strategy and planning ahead. In the space armor, he planned for it to be deadly. So he made it so it recycles food and waste into energy so it never dies :lol:

Put iron man in the ThorBuster armor, which makes him a god, and batman would die in seconds.

Iron man is the pinnacle of strategy

In all honesty, not to threadjack but I think Dr. Doom would pose a more equal threat to Iron Man than Batman...I think a Doom-Iron Man fight would be :wow: :wow: :smokin

Last edited:
Wait...what?

So if Iron Man knows he is going to have to fight Thor, so he creates the ThorBuster armor with an asgardian crystal. That isn't strategy. Every single suit iron man has created is the definition of strategy and planning ahead. In the space armor, he planned for it to be deadly. So he made it so it recycles food and waste into energy so it never dies
laugh.gif

Put iron man in the ThorBuster armor, which makes him a god, and batman would die in seconds.

Lets say his suit breaks down/gets too damaged when fighting for whatever reason

What's his back up plan?

Last edited:
My question is why can't bruce just do whatever tony's doing?

"Asgardian crystal?"

I'm pretty sure if batman was given the asgardian crystal could do something too.

It's all about resources, and both of them seem to have no limits on that.

Batman would be able to beat ironman if both were given the same resources

Wait...what?

So if Iron Man knows he is going to have to fight Thor, so he creates the ThorBuster armor with an asgardian crystal. That isn't strategy. Every single suit iron man has created is the definition of strategy and planning ahead. In the space armor, he planned for it to be deadly. So he made it so it recycles food and waste into energy so it never dies :lol:

Lets say his suit breaks down/gets too damaged when fighting for whatever reason

What's his back up plan?

Can't the Extremis armor "self repair"? Since he gains the ability to self-heal, and the suit becomes a part of him I don;t think it'd be a problem for Tony...I just don't see how Bruce would defeat him

^So Mr.Charles, you really think batman would win?

That's sir to you :lol:

But iron man is my favorite, gotta rep the team.

Wait...what?

What's his back up plan?

Extremis.

He's wearing a suit, suit comes off or breaks down, he calls out extremis.

If you want to say that doesn't count, he still has a self destruct feature on the suit. He could probably trick bats into taking the suit, then boom.

Or If that's not enough for you, iron man has drones b.

Last edited:
Yes, extremis repairs itself.

My question is why can't bruce just do whatever tony's doing?

"Asgardian crystal?"

I'm pretty sure if batman was given the asgardian crystal could do something too.

It's all about resources, and both of them seem to have no limits on that.

Batman would be able to beat ironman if both were given the same resources

But iron man has the only one in the dimension so, money can't buy that,

And they would never have the same resources, or they would both be the iron bat

Seems a virus almost killed him when using extremis

I can see Bats using a virus (doesn't harm him like the skrull based one did) but distracts him long enough for Batman to do some real damage.

Effects of the Extremis process, apart from the changes specific to Tony Stark, included: greatly accelerated healing; immensely-boosted immune system; generation of "new, improved organs" (Tony's cardiovascular and respiratory systems were greatly upgraded); and, the side effect of increased aggressiveness.Tony Stark had the super-powers removed from the Extremis compiler, though, effectively 'exchanging' them for the ability to interface directly with machines and his own armor; but, Mallen retained said super-powers, resulting in his high-level super-strength, super-speed, advanced invulnerability, and the abilities to breathe fire and project arcs of electricity from his hands.

My lord,
Now you guys are just reaching with batman. What if???but??? So basically you don't want to fight ironman, just tony. And why can't tony come up with a gameplan of his own? He creates weapons of mass destruction, synthesizes new elements, but can't come up with a strategy? LOL. I guess god's only weakness is prep time as well huh?

Effects of the Extremis process, apart from the changes specific to Tony Stark, included: greatly accelerated healing; immensely-boosted immune system; generation of "new, improved organs" (Tony's cardiovascular and respiratory systems were greatly upgraded); and, the side effect of increased aggressiveness.Tony Stark had the super-powers removed from the Extremis compiler, though, effectively 'exchanging' them for the ability to interface directly with machines and his own armor; but, Mallen retained said super-powers, resulting in his high-level super-strength, super-speed, advanced invulnerability, and the abilities to breathe fire and project arcs of electricity from his hands.

Tony da gawd :smokin :smokin

If they instantly meet Iron Man beats him bad, probably kills him.

In a rematch/prep time (A couple of months or so) I go with Batman. Superman>Iron Man (yes kryptonite was involved but still)

Last edited:
If you need a specific suit/weapon to battle an enemy you'd go with Iron Man.

If you need to figure out exactly when the perfect opportunity would be use to use said suit/weapon you'd go with Batman.

Back
Top Bottom