Batman vs Superman vol. Reasons why Superman would win

Do you agree with the top 10 reasons from the video?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
supes is an overpowered piece of garbage.  just because of that, bats 
pimp.gif

I can't see this video (I'm at work) but I've had this argument plenty of times. Didn't Batman whup his *** already? It's a good argument. In theory it would be a cakewalk for Superman but when he got the brakes beat off him by Batman, I was like :wow:

That is exactly why it happened like that. If Superman would've walked and slapped the skin of Batman's face it wouldn't have been much to talk about.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is Superman can beat Batman, easily, but just refuses to?

Sounds like the end of the debate to me. Superman can beat Batman.
That's exactly what I'm saying (in regards to actually KILLING him, not beating him in general...which sounds confusing, but you know what I'm getting at), which is why I said that is his downfall. He won't go full throttle like Batman will and that will eventually be his downfall in fighting Bats.

Last edited:
Like stated in the video it's all up to the writers how strong a character is and how they choose to use their powers.

On paper though, it doesn't matter if Batman has "Prep Time". Supes can break his neck in a blink of an eye if he wanted to. I guarantee it'll take longer than 1 second to launch whatever plan Batman has prepped, but 1 second is all that Superman needs to break the Bat.

Superman has morals when using his powers against mortal and especially his friends, throw morals out the window and Superman would destroy.

BTW IDC I still like Batman better.

I'd still give Bats the benefit of the doubt.

"Any given Sunday" :wink:

* But yeah, Supes can beat the ish out of Bats if he wants to.*

Last edited:
the thing with comic readers though is they dont know the difference between canon and non canon

dudes will pull up everything that isnt canon :lol:

batman never ever ever ever beat superman in canon ever even with prep time

Last edited:
the thing with comic readers though is they dont know the difference between canon and non canon

dudes will pull up everything that isnt canon :lol:

batman never ever ever ever beat superman in canon ever even with prep time
Of course canon will be ignored. It's why they keep posting pages out of The Dark Knight :lol:

I can't see this video (I'm at work) but I've had this argument plenty of times. Didn't Batman whup his *** already? It's a good argument. In theory it would be a cakewalk for Superman but when he got the brakes beat off him by Batman, I was like :wow:

That is exactly why it happened like that. If Superman would've walked and slapped the skin of Batman's face it wouldn't have been much to talk about.

We all know this is the real answer, but I like how Batman whupped him. It made it interesting.

So what you're saying is Superman can beat Batman, easily, but just refuses to?

Sounds like the end of the debate to me. Superman can beat Batman.

That's exactly what I'm saying (in regards to actually KILLING him, not beating him in general...which sounds confusing, but you know what I'm getting at), which is why I said that is his downfall. He won't go full throttle like Batman will and that will eventually be his downfall in fighting Bats.

Wasn't this addressed in one fo the cartoons at one point? I swear Batman looked right at him and basically said he's too much of a punk to kill him :lol:. It was funny because Supes tried to deny it and he knew it was true :lol:

Does it really matter what is and isn't canon though ...if you're worrying about which Multiverse/Elseworld/Pre-Crisis/Post Crisis/All Star/New 52 this story or that story belongs to blah, blah, blah...

then you're a dweeb and a nerd 
laugh.gif

Just enjoy the stories!

Superman >>>>

Question. Ain't TDKR canon? Before The New 52 that is.
It's a story set some time in the future where Bruce has retired as Batman, the world is basically the same or more corrupt (given the depiction), all the superheroes are gone; dead or in hiding or imprisoned or retired after some act was signed that basically banned them. Only Superman is still active but he's low key and a gov't stooge. Then something in Gotham happens causing a Bruce Wayne in his 50s to go hardcore (seemed inspired by golden age Bats who killed and used certain types of guns) put on a low budget Iron-Batman suit to wipe out crime in his city one last time. Dude was even using guns and killing ppl which he hasn't been about for like 60 years.

I don't know how anybody could think that was canon.

Does it really matter what is and isn't canon though ...if you're worrying about which Multiverse/Elseworld/Pre-Crisis/Post Crisis/All Star/New 52 this story or that story belongs to blah, blah, blah...

then you're a dweeb and a nerd 
laugh.gif

Just enjoy the stories!

Superman >>>>

You entered a Superman v Batman thread.

Your right to call someone a nerd is non existent in this world.

Question. Ain't TDKR canon? Before The New 52 that is.
It's a story set some time in the future where Bruce has retired as Batman, the world is basically the same or more corrupt (given the depiction), all the superheroes are gone; dead or in hiding or imprisoned or retired after some act was signed that basically banned them. Only Superman is still active but he's low key and a gov't stooge. Then something in Gotham happens causing a Bruce Wayne in his 50s to go hardcore (seemed inspired by golden age Bats who killed and used certain types of guns) put on a low budget Iron-Batman suit to wipe out crime in his city one last time. Dude was even using guns and killing ppl which he hasn't been about for like 60 years.

I don't know how anybody could think that was canon.

I know the background. I just kinda remembered having read somewhere that DC somehow made it canon sometime before The New 52.

EDIT:

My bad, the reason I assumed it is canon is because for me it is the future version of the Year One "Batman" which by Miller's account is part of his "Miller-verse".

And I'm thinking too much into it
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom