Battle For Worst Quarterback In The NFL ...

[table][tr][td]Oakland Passing[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]RATING[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Russell[/td] [td]8/13[/td] [td]100[/td] [td]7.7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]85.4[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by 18th letter

After today, the unanimous answer should be Jamarcus Russell.
Russell would light it up if he was on the Bills. it takes a truly terrible quarterback to make Evans/Owens useless. Trentative Checkwards is the worst starting QB in the league.

Do you actaully watch these games?? Trent plays behind the worst offensive line in football and as it turns out throwing to deep threats like Lee Evansrequires more than .1 seconds in the pocket, the Bills struggles are not on Trent but entirely on that Oline and the coaching staff. When he has gotten time hehas made the throws, tell TO to stop fumbling them.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Jason Campbell

this is coming from a Die Hard ******** fan too

I knew this was such a bad move to draft this guy....

On draft day in fedex field in 2005 the power went out just before the ******** picked him (thunderstorms) my boy said it was a bad ommen.
tired.gif

I hate how i cannot even see him on any other teams roster and how all the fans are making excuses about him having to leanr 5 systems in 6 years or w.e.
man is pure trash
Trade for a Unwanted QB (Leinhart, Vince Young, Brady Quinn, Etc.) And build him up from the ground
I am also a huge skins fan, hate jason campbell, and want the ******** to trade/release/kill him. he isinfinity times better than jamarcus russell.

Jamarcus hands down.

And Tom Cable as worst coach.

And Lastly, for the TRIFECTA Raiders are the worst team.

[table][tr][td] C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]RATING[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]B. Gradkowski[/td] [td]10/19[/td] [td]97[/td] [td]5.1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]67.2
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]J. Russell[/td] [td]6/11[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]5.5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]31.1[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Jamarcus hands down.

And Tom Cable as worst coach.

And Lastly, for the TRIFECTA Raiders are the worst team.
Right, a 2-4 team is the worst team in the nfl...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

it's a tie between russell and campbell
Huh? You pick today of all days to pick on Campbell? He had so many other weeks where he was garbage...but for the last 2-3 weeks? Nah...

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Huh? You pick today of all days to pick on Campbell? He had so many other weeks where he was garbage...but for the last 2-3 weeks? Nah...
you're right...2 great weeks in a row...hell of season and career he's put together

Uhhhhhhhhhh....wow that's a weird comment, where did I say he is a beast? I said he's been awful for the most part, but to pick today to say it's a"toss up" is strange...whatever.

DeadsetAce wrote:

I'm saying. Campbell is FAR from the worse QB in the league.

He put down a nice performance in today's game. Showed a whole bunch of resiliency and gained my respect.

There's no way in hell it's a tie between Jamarcus and Jason. FOH.

Uhhhhhhhhhh....wow that's a weird comment, where did I say he is a beast? I said he's been awful for the most part, but to pick today to say it's a "toss up" is strange...whatever.
i thought this was a worst qb of the season debate, not the current week. i know he did well the last two weeks. but my bad then. but for theseason overall...they're both horrible. i think as far as starters in the league go, i'd pick those two last. and yeah, i was def. wrong about sayingthey're tied. russell is for sure the worst. and then campbell.

To be fair, Jason Campbell has been in the middle of the pack (statistically) for the majority of the season....the one area where he's top 10, is with hiscompletion %. He's nowhere near being the worst QB in the NFL.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

To be fair, Jason Campbell has been in the middle of the pack (statistically) for the majority of the season....the one area where he's top 10, is with his completion %. He's nowhere near being the worst QB in the NFL.
i feel like if the skins had a halfway decent qb, theyd be a bigger player in the nfc east. just my opinion.

Campbell hasnt had a bad season. Top 15 in the league this season stats wise.

Skins O-line and play calling was horrible in the first part of the year, execution just wasnt there.

Past 5 weeks has been a different story for the Skins offense.

Back
Top Bottom