Battle For Worst Quarterback In The NFL ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

WHOLEHEARTEDLY ... if we had jamarcus, at least going into this season there would be the slightest chance that maybe somehow some way he could get better ... but no, we are stuck with a turnover prone, flake ... an absolute bum ...

there isnt anyone in the league i wouldnt take over romo ... in both the games we lost all we needed was a qb to take the check downs and not turn the ball over ... if jon kitna is starting at qb we are 4-0 ... right now, the best thing for us would be if romo somehow got hit by a bus and broke very bone in his body ... i would gladly trade him for brady quinn ... the same brady quinn who we had a chance to draft, who felt right into our lap, and we traded down for whatever #!$*!$# reason ...

jason campbell > jamarcus russel > tony romo ...

yeah and if jamarcus played for you guys you'd be 0-4 or 1-3 at beast. at least romo can create plays.

you guys are sleeping on kyle orton. hes terrible hes lucky he plays with a good D.

Originally Posted by The Minister

yeah and if jamarcus played for you guys you'd be 0-4 or 1-3 at beast. at least romo can create plays.

you guys are sleeping on kyle orton. hes terrible hes lucky he plays with a good D.

orton is 19-2 at home as a starter in this league ... save that +@%# for someone else ... i wouldnt even blink trading orton for romo straight up ... the dealwouldnt even go through if i were in charge because the broncos would back out when they see me orgasm as i was signing the trade papers ...

Originally Posted by The Minister

orton is 19-2 at home as a starter in this league ... save that +@%# for someone else ... i wouldnt even blink trading orton for romo straight up ... the deal wouldnt even go through if i were in charge because the broncos would back out when they see me orgasm as i was signing the trade papers ...
damn i didn't know that so yeah i guess your right. is romo 30 yet? i know he started late

you cowboy fans are so annoying. wanting to trade and fire everyone. you have talent. just face it more teams are better right now

Yea I would like to change my vote ---- Jamarcus Russell is pretty bad and Trent Edwards is close 2nd with Delhomme not 2 far behind

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

you cowboy fans are so annoying. wanting to trade and fire everyone. you have talent. just face it more teams are better right now

thats just him, he doesnt speak for all of us..

and remember that is the same guy that turned the tv off and stopped watching the Cowboys game last season...shows how much of a true fan he is.

WHOLEHEARTEDLY ... if we had jamarcus, at least going into this season there would be the slightest chance that maybe somehow some way he could get better ... but no, we are stuck with a turnover prone, flake ... an absolute bum ...

there isnt anyone in the league i wouldnt take over romo ... in both the games we lost all we needed was a qb to take the check downs and not turn the ball over ... if jon kitna is starting at qb we are 4-0 ... right now, the best thing for us would be if romo somehow got hit by a bus and broke very bone in his body ... i would gladly trade him for brady quinn ... the same brady quinn who we had a chance to draft, who felt right into our lap, and we traded down for whatever #!$*!$# reason ...

And your making your case for NT'er with the lowest football IQ. You call yourself a Cowboys fan but your not, your probably a Bulls fan too. If we hadRussell Cowboys would be 0-4, for real. If the D got a stop in the forth quarter, Cowboys might be 4-0. Watch the game and not the highlights.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

thats just him, he doesnt speak for all of us..

and remember that is the same guy that turned the tv off and stopped watching the Cowboys game last season...shows how much of a true fan he is.
sorry some of you are ok. but I hear it nonstop everywhere I go. I live in TX it comes with the territory
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

[table][tr][td]Oakland Passing[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]RATING[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Russell[/td] [td]12/33[/td] [td]128[/td] [td]3.9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]48.5[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
and thats just one game... Big homie for the season...

Comp- 43
Attempts- 108
Percentage- 39.8
Yards- 506
Average- 4.7
TD- 1
INT- 4
Rating- 42.4

sick.gif

i still got hope Jamarcus turns out to be aiight though. Sure hes sucked but its an understatement to say its hard to perform well in that Oakland offense,just look at Randy Moss a few years back
laugh.gif

homies got a CANNON still though
pimp.gif

kyle Orton deserves to be nowhere near this list. All Orton does is win. He isnt a spectacular playmaker or the next coming of John Elway, but he is a winnerand he is a serviceable QB.

Alright dude it is time for your football opinion card to be revoked. Coming from a Lions fan and having Kitna start on a team for 3 years, he isalot worse than Romo. Sure he put up big numbers as far as yards, but he was one of the most turn over prone qb's in the league. Everyone tried to say itwas the o-lines fault in Detroit, but trust me it wasn't. I watched every game Kitna played in as a Lion and the dude was always so hesitant to throw theball. He would have plenty of time in the pocket and he would never get rid of it, instead he took sacks like crazy and fumbled the ball. Also hecouldn't hit the broad side of a barn when it counted, all of his passes to players were behind them and low. The only way for him to be succesfull is togive him about 20 seconds to make up his mind and to throw to a reciever that is standing in the same position from the time the ball is released to the timethe ball gets to the reciever. Tony Romo might not be the best QB in the NFL but he sure as hell isn't the worst. You better pray he doesn't get hurtcause when Kitna comes on the field you will see just how bad it can get. As far as Romo goes, the Cowboys need to look at their recieving group. Roy Williamsis better than you guys have been giving him credit for but it just doesn't seem like he and Tony have been on the same page at all. His speed is verydeceptive, he takes very long strides and can jump like crazy. Romo just needs to take the focus off Witten and start spreading the ball around. Also get agood reciever on the opposite side of Roy to get him open more, this is where T.O. would have came into play.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Alright dude it is time for your football opinion card to be revoked. Coming from a Lions fan and having Kitna start on a team for 3 years, he is alot worse than Romo. Sure he put up big numbers as far as yards, but he was one of the most turn over prone qb's in the league. Everyone tried to say it was the o-lines fault in Detroit, but trust me it wasn't. I watched every game Kitna played in as a Lion and the dude was always so hesitant to throw the ball. He would have plenty of time in the pocket and he would never get rid of it, instead he took sacks like crazy and fumbled the ball. Also he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn when it counted, all of his passes to players were behind them and low. The only way for him to be succesfull is to give him about 20 seconds to make up his mind and to throw to a reciever that is standing in the same position from the time the ball is released to the time the ball gets to the reciever. Tony Romo might not be the best QB in the NFL but he sure as hell isn't the worst. You better pray he doesn't get hurt cause when Kitna comes on the field you will see just how bad it can get. As far as Romo goes, the Cowboys need to look at their recieving group. Roy Williams is better than you guys have been giving him credit for but it just doesn't seem like he and Tony have been on the same page at all. His speed is very deceptive, he takes very long strides and can jump like crazy. Romo just needs to take the focus off Witten and start spreading the ball around. Also get a good reciever on the opposite side of Roy to get him open more, this is where T.O. would have came into play.
all kitna has to do is hand the ball off ....

Jason Campbell

this is coming from a Die Hard ******** fan too

I knew this was such a bad move to draft this guy....

On draft day in fedex field in 2005 the power went out just before the ******** picked him (thunderstorms) my boy said it was a bad ommen.
tired.gif

I hate how i cannot even see him on any other teams roster and how all the fans are making excuses about him having to leanr 5 systems in 6 years or w.e.
man is pure trash
Trade for a Unwanted QB (Leinhart, Vince Young, Brady Quinn, Etc.) And build him up from the ground

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Alright dude it is time for your football opinion card to be revoked.

laugh.gif
My man is fed UP!

Originally Posted by 18th letter

After today, the unanimous answer should be Jamarcus Russell.
Russell would light it up if he was on the Bills. it takes a truly terrible quarterback to make Evans/Owens useless. Trentative Checkwards is theworst starting QB in the league.

OP let me redo your list that makes no sense

1. jamarcus russel
2. charlie fry
3. alex smith
4. jason campell
5. derek anderson/ brady quinn

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by 18th letter

After today, the unanimous answer should be Jamarcus Russell.
Russell would light it up if he was on the Bills. it takes a truly terrible quarterback to make Evans/Owens useless. Trentative Checkwards is the worst starting QB in the league.

I knew this even when ESPN tried to pretend this would work his whole career. I mean Lee Evans has not caught a deepball in 1.5 years?

Some of you people must not watch football to choose Aaron Rodgers as the worst QB in the NFL.
eek.gif
I'm not even a Packers fan and I have to say that theguy is as accurate as any QB in the league...they also had their opportunities to beat Minnesota last Monday night also..but that's a different topic...

But right at the moment, I'd nominate Jamarcus Russell as the worst QB in the league. But then again, getting drafted to Oakland is like moving into theworst section of Compton...it only gets worse..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom