Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I really want to unlock the L85A2.. But that damn dreaded SQDM 5 win crap challenge... I dont enjoy that gamemode what so ever... Terrible challenge.
Yup. That's the only challenge left for me on PC to unlock that thing.... I need 3 more wins. Basically the game mode is a campfest.
mad.gif
I hate Caspian Border SQDM the most.

Add me to the PS3 list please, i need some guys to run with!

PSN: J-DIDDS
Join the PS3 Platoon, fam. Haven't run with you since BFBC2. Only see you playing MW3 whenever I'm on. 
laugh.gif

I gotta say these Assignments are much easier to unlock on PC compared to the PS3. You just need to hop onto a Conquest 64 Operation Metro server.
laugh.gif

theres a SQDM for you only need 5 kills 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That 1 minute mark
pimp.gif

Youtube comment: I bet the COD house looks the same every year

noooo
roll.gif

I really like the 44 Magnum. It kicks like a mule. But my favorite pistol has to be the 443 Grach in Bad Company 2. I loved spamming the trigger on that thing. Now everything's got to have recoil
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm finally getting the hang of piloting the helicopters; I've started using them more now that I'm just about done w/ jets. I just got done going 44-1 on Caspian Border w/ the Frogfoot
sick.gif

I died trying to steal the other teams jet
laugh.gif

Ended the night with quite a frustrating Rush round at Sharqi on PC. All 3 MCOM sites went down to the last ticket. I could've ended it at the first set of MCOMs. Was just a kill short before they planted it.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Going to bounce back tomorrow.

Heads-up: Game servers will be down for all platforms between 8am-9am GMT today. Time to defrag my PC.
laugh.gif

Suppressed Bolt Actions sound SOOOO sessyyyy 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
They shoot like crap, though.
tired.gif

EDIT: Finally unlocked the PP-19. Just realized I only needed 2 minutes at STRIKE AT KARKAND (could've been more specific, DICE
eyes.gif
) to unlock it. Liking it a lot so far.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Finally have a decent gun to run Engineers with. I honestly have to say that the Battlefield 3 version of this gun completely $#%@ over its MW3 counterpart all day. Sounds much more realistic, too.
pimp.gif

Looking forward to unlock the Enfield/L85A2 and the L96 tonight.

It depends.. In small maps like Op Metro. Grand Bazaar. Siene Crossing. stuff like that.
The reduction in Bullet Speed & the Increase in Bullet Drop doesnt really affect you. So it becomes a great attachment.

But if youre trying to snipe in maps like caspian. firestorm. BTK maps (Except Strike at Karkand) you'd want to take it off cause most of your sniping will be from a far...

played TDM most of the time i was on last night... unlocked the 12g frag shells for the USAS 12 and the DAO
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
making ppl do somersaults

Got home from work a bit early. Good run with SPIDERMACHINE916 and his buddies, along with JPTHE3. Went on an 8-game win streak (not counting 2 games the squad dropped out of since the server was practically empty).

Final round was Rush at Operation Firestorm... deliberately let the other team capture the first set of MCOMs to make the match longer... ended up playing a 40-minute Rush round against a team half-full of snipers.
roll.gif
JPTHE3 beasting with 40 kills. Good stuff.
smokin.gif

wqq7ic.png

yeah, that was a good game, almost ever mcomm was down to the wire, i remember 1 set was down to 0 tickets, all we had to do was disarm and we would win
but the longer the better i suppose, JPTHE3
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
40 kills though? leave some for the rest of us
laugh.gif

i was focusing on disabling vehicles so i could get the medal for it... i believe i have one more ribbon then i get it.

You let that discourage you?
laugh.gif

Everyone has to start somewhere. Pick it up. Its a fun game man.
Anyways, just played a match using the USAS w/ Ext Mags & Frag rounds... for the 1st time (i usually use it with buckshot)

And man.. i felt dirty using it 
tired.gif
 #%!* is just sooo.. ugh... i was getting kills from so far away just cause of that splash damage 
sick.gif

And just spamming that #%!* in CQC/a cround of people ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It was funny but still. Everyone in the lobby started using it and it was just shotgun rounds everywhere...

Its a perfect dbag tool. Actually all shotguns are... I jsut dislike em all. I hate dying to them... 

You let that discourage you?
laugh.gif

Everyone has to start somewhere. Pick it up. Its a fun game man.
Anyways, just played a match using the USAS w/ Ext Mags & Frag rounds... for the 1st time (i usually use it with buckshot)

And man.. i felt dirty using it 
tired.gif
 #%!* is just sooo.. ugh... i was getting kills from so far away just cause of that splash damage 
sick.gif

And just spamming that #%!* in CQC/a cround of people ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It was funny but still. Everyone in the lobby started using it and it was just shotgun rounds everywhere...

Its a perfect dbag tool. Actually all shotguns are... I jsut dislike em all. I hate dying to them... 
bro after I saw this post I wanted to try the USAS 12 and I got the frag rounds/extended mag

I felt the same way lol I was killing dudes from far away felt like bazooka gun or sumtin

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Christmas noobs
pimp.gif

Awww yeah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hopping on in a couple of hours. Just helping out with our family Christmas lunch. Merry Christmas, guys.

Pretty productive Christmas Day on the Battlefield (PC). Unlocked all but one of the B2K guns in the Assignments. Only the Jackhammer left to go.
smokin.gif

Disappointing last round Attacking on Metro Rush 100 tickets... my teammates played like it was TDM; and much of the opposing team had USAS-12 Frags.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom