Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

^
The Famas is. 

Anyways, i been running around using the G53 (aka the MP5) 7 & the QBB-95...

Im diggin em 
pimp.gif

But those slow #!+ firerates be costing me many gunfights in CQC... But Mid range... They allow you to be more accurate because of the firerate...

I already got 256 kills with the Famas. Are those service stars for every 100 kills? But yeah the Famas is pretty beastly. My accuracy is worse with it then with other guns but it's fire rate compensates with that. And i like to get trigger happy like Spice 1.

Hey let me run with yall.... im down to run with a xbox 360 crew
pimp.gif

Gamertag : JLEEISCOOL

add me fellow NTERS

argh, leveling jet is a pain....i'm 400 pt away from heatseekers, but i suck at shooting thing with just the air gun
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
...any tips? 

When it comes to Jet cannons... The only advice i can give you is to Lead your shots & turns. but only slightly.. To accommodate for Bullet travel speed ..
And shoot in bursts to not "over heat" your cannons. Unless you have a clean look at the Jet and are confident you can land you shots into the Jet..

The best time to go full auto is when theyre turning/expose the Jets Body... That gives u a nice target. if they fly straight.. just line up your crosshairs and shoot... 

Speaking of teh Jetz...

I just flew a Jet in Rush on Caspian... Which i never do cause im usually on Conquest flyyin the Fast Movers & Beat my Jet score of 4646 wiffff....

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Game came down to the last base & those 2 SMG kills came from me runnign to the Jet on the last set of mcoms and 2 eneimeies were running for it & i shot them just in time 
laugh.gif

Everything else was with the jet 
pimp.gif

Also everytime i died it was from crashing
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

argh, leveling jet is a pain....i'm 400 pt away from heatseekers, but i suck at shooting thing with just the air gun
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
...any tips? 
While you're chasing a jet, when it looks like they're starting to bank left/right or starting a loop, wait for a second, brake hard and follow them. That's when you'll understand best how the jet cannon works. If they're flying straight or trying to avoid you, just fire at them. Learn by using the gun. If you have to lead considerably, just get closer. Usually if you're bad w/ the gun, you need to improve your maneuvering, so get to work 
wink.gif

Just passed 700 jet kills today. I started using Air Radar and it's much more useful than Stealth/Belt Speed. It's so easy to outmaneuver people when you know where they are
pimp.gif

Had about 4 people targeting me this one time. I used flares to avoid a missile, dodged a second, then got smacked twice by missiles 
roll.gif
 Tried to land the damn thing, then ended up exploding 
mad.gif
 Also, that bug when you get hit by a Stinger and die immediately (with no damage to your plane) 
mad.gif
. I think now that the upped the damage of the jet cannon against infantry, it's a bit overpowered. I think if they kept it the way it was, it would be more balanced. Getting headshots w/ the cannon just makes no damn sense.

I'm getting bored w/ the jets, so I'm trying out the Little Bird. I feel so damn vulnerable in that thing 
laugh.gif
. Went 11-1 and I kinda got the hang of flying it, but those Tunguska cannons shred it to pieces.

I never get to use the jets, teammates are always to quick at getting them,
laugh.gif

Oh well, finally got my Colonel today.

All I can say about the jets is SLOW DOWN. Makes aiming easier, and turning/defending sharper. Just watch your airspeed, though.

Spent the final part of the night trying long range sniper rifle headshots with the SV-98 on Wake Island. Only got two.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
One 816m and an 876m a few attempts after.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Too bad I didn't record it on Fraps. That thing messes up the framerate significantly.

396175_10150442839308736_593738735_8639187_391376721_n.jpg

EDIT: don't mind the round score. Just hopped onto a random server. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

All I can say about the jets is SLOW DOWN. Makes aiming easier, and turning/defending sharper. Just watch your airspeed, though.

Spent the final part of the night trying long range sniper rifle headshots with the SV-98 on Wake Island. Only got two.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
One 816m and an 876m a few attempts after.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Too bad I didn't record it on Fraps. That thing messes up the framerate significantly.

396175_10150442839308736_593738735_8639187_391376721_n.jpg

EDIT: don't mind the round score. Just hopped onto a random server. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my furthest is 249 yards
30t6p3b.gif

^ Oh, I see. Haven't touched that thing ever since I killed one enemy with it. It's a good tool to troll people on Rush, though.
laugh.gif

Oman for the holidays? Ang layo ah. Haha. Have a safe trip.

^ yup Oman for holidays.. born and raised here in Oman.. which made me super hyped up for battlefield when i heard it was going to be a map
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

No matter how much I try I don't think I could get good at this game. I'm just below avg.
You'd get there. Just slow the pace down, and try to not rush into objectives. And be more aware of the surrounding environment and use it to your advantage.

By the way, Battlelog will be down for a while... in about 4 hours, I think
[h1]
[h1]Battlelog Update #4[/h1]
Tomorrow at 10:00 CET we will be deploying a new update on Battlelog.

Downtime is estimated at 15 minutes. During this time, Battlelog will be unavailable for all players. 

Fixes include: 
•Add PWP license by default to all BF3 PC users 
•Fixed description on Service Stars 
•Fixed missing vehicle unlocks on stats pages 
•Fixed minor caching issue regarding B2K-entitlement 
•B2K icon now better aligned in forum/server browser 
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom