Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Hmm I left my 360 on to download the beta, while I went to class...I don't know why I am posting this in the lab, when I should be playing this now. Smh.

working on ps3........i just hopped back on and tried to join raadius or j-cuzzo with no success........joined another game tho

Some of yall add me on the PS3 then I'm about to jump on: gotSTICK , do I need to make an origin account for anything for the PS3 to get it to work?

Nope. Only time you need a EA/Origin account is if you want to use BattleLog 
Man ... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I get on with Joe he doing his thang I'm playing like @%%%
30t6p3b.gif
he jumps out (cuz I'm playing like @%%%
laugh.gif
frown.gif
)

Get on with Witness and everything turnings around
laugh.gif
it's easy to have team work when you got team mates dropping 50 on them
laugh.gif

Me switching to the m4a1 is what changed my game play

Whats the damn deal with the servers? -__________-
And why don't the slim xbox 360s come with a headset? If I knew that I would've just bought a used one and a separate headset. @@*! pisses me off. This game is almost unplayable without a team that is somewhat competent.
The UMP is amazing and so are the light machine guns. There's so many attachments it's crazy. Rifles with 7x scopes/one burst
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I get on with Joe he doing his thang I'm playing like @%%%
30t6p3b.gif
he jumps out (cuz I'm playing like @%%%
laugh.gif
frown.gif
)

Get on with Witness and everything turnings around
laugh.gif
it's easy to have team work when you got team mates dropping 50 on them
laugh.gif

Me switching to the m4a1 is what changed my game play
laugh.gif
 na that wasnt why, that game i played good in was my first good game...and it was cause i was using the m4a1 the gun with the 3 round burst i coulda sorn it said m16 (i think) but my ac broken fam my house is a sauna (texas still hitting 90+s) 
mad.gif
...ill be on after this man comes thru to repair it or the heat dies 

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Whats the damn deal with the servers? -__________-
And why don't the slim xbox 360s come with a headset? If I knew that I would've just bought a used one and a separate headset. @@*! pisses me off. This game is almost unplayable without a team that is somewhat competent.
The UMP is amazing and so are the light machine guns. There's so many attachments it's crazy. Rifles with 7x scopes/one burst
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they do come with one? or at least mine did...it didnt work tho so i use a phone clip on mic when im not using my ad700

My dowload finished. Bout to get my %@% whooped.
EDIT: Maybe not. Can't find any games. Well ima play crysis 2 instead. 

Our new Emblem for our NT Platoon 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
.. Might change the BG though

Edit: New one... And yes NT-PS3.. I have the same one up for us too 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Game is super glitchy for the 360. There are times where I can't zoom in my sight and have to switch to pistol and back to zoom. Screen flickers. Some times I spawn and the entire screen is a dark blue and it doesn't go back till I die. When I kill enemies they fly at me going 60 mph. Sill a great game just scary that these bugs are in a game that comes out this month.

EDIT:
That first time you get blinded by a tactical light.
eek.gif
frown.gif

That first time you blind someone with it.
grin.gif
smokin.gif

Getting help by EA customer support for my Origin account.

Hopefully i'll be able to join sooon.

how do i join the NT platoon? im on XBL too...i'll play later tonight..been trying to get some games in but servers are down.

hit me up and add me GT: mnassari

You have to have a EA/Origin account to get on Battlelog.. If u dont have one.. Set one up .. The instructions are a page or 2 back... And try top use the same email u use for ur PSN or 360 account... And then you have to connect ur EA account with ur GT . Which is part of the registration
If you guys are having trouble .. im sure you can contact EA support like Sneaky is doing.. Shouldnt take that long.. 

Anyone able to connect on live? It keep saying the connection with EA online was lost?

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Anyone able to connect on live? It keep saying the connection with EA online was lost?

yup. cant play

Back
Top Bottom