Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Anyone able to connect on live? It keep saying the connection with EA online was lost?

yup. cant play
Damn I was hella happy my dl was completed, now I have to wait
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Servers work on ps3 now. Just played one round. I was 17-22. I'm pretty surprised. Only fps game i have played on console was Vegas 2. The aiming was a problem for me though. I pretty much emptied the whole mag at one guy. Gladly the other players were $#$%*% at aiming.

I doubt it but can this thread surpass the COD thread in pages
nerd.gif
. That thing is BURIED ... Atleast 30 pages deep
laugh.gif
Talk about the air being COMPLETELY sucked out of the hype balloon (at the moment atleast. Im sure itll pick back up closer to launch ... )

I played early this morning on the 360 and I kept getting killed. I have no idea where the enemies were so if anybody needs an easy kill add me sig below.

Man, I'm pretty much trash on PC. So many keys!
laugh.gif
Looks great on PC, though.
smokin.gif

Game is definitely buggy. Can't knife people halfway through the ground.
30t6p3b.gif

Keep on capping M-COMs, though. People still not really going for objectives at this point.
ohwell.gif

Is this game good for xbox360? I'm thinking of copping since I've broke MW2 for the third time. I'm not buying another one.

the final game better not be anywhere near the quality of the beta, if so 
sick.gif
. to many bugs

the game even has the NBA elite god pose after someone kills you and tries to pick up your gun
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the final game better not be anywhere near the quality of the beta, if so 
sick.gif
. to many bugs

the game even has the NBA elite god pose after someone kills you and tries to pick up your gun
roll.gif

The game will be. This build was from early September.
grin.gif

Man im seeing all these Caspian Border game-plays & Commentaries ... Im salty i cant play & that console wont look nearly *+! good as a lot of these vids make them out to be...
frown.gif
.. Seriously C.Border looks soo amazing on PC.. Its too much real life...
*Fingers Crossed for it to look good/great on console* 

There supposed to be a patch on release day that will take care of most the issues is what ive heard

EDIT: They tweeted something about the graphics being nothing like the beta because it would have took up too much space to download onto hardrive

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

There supposed to be a patch on release day that will take care of most the issues is what ive heard

EDIT: They tweeted something about the graphics being nothing like the beta because it would have took up too much space to download onto hardrive
I dont doubt it... but link just so i can see for myself.. I havent been looking up much news on BF3 since i rather be playing it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I doubt it but can this thread surpass the COD thread in pages
nerd.gif
. That thing is BURIED ... Atleast 30 pages deep
laugh.gif
Talk about the air being COMPLETELY sucked out of the hype balloon (at the moment atleast. Im sure itll pick back up closer to launch ... )

its the quiet before the storm...cod is letting ea take all the jabs/low blows they want right now. im sure closer to the rd of bf3 there will be a influx of mw3 news and videos
i already "paid" for my hardened editon mw3 (getting it free) and bf3 48 shipped 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Good to know cause
sick.gif
graphic wise. Doesn't even seem par with BF2.
Gameplay is
pimp.gif
though. Tactical insertion in this game is nuts. Went 40-2 in a game cause of it
laugh.gif

the bodys jump in the air when you kill them from short range if they are running...........the trees and stuff jumps if you stand still on the beginning on the level.

and your attachments erase from your profile for some reason.

i had a better scope after a few matches, now its gone.

Since 360 was down . I hopped on PSN ... GGs Boost, Tap, JDidds, & Donut... Was doing pretty %*%#$$$ good.. Got my PS3 account up to a 500+ SPM now also 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom