Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Am I the only one on NT that cant see %!*% most the time (PC)? Hate it when the fight is taking place outside. Even the subways can be hectic, but the firefights can be awesome especially when people use RPGs.

Unlocking attachments make such a big difference. I immediately went 11-3 after unlocking the Kobra for the AKS74u. Best round yet.

There's something about the mini-map that I dont like. Maybe Im use to it being on the upper corners of the screen. In fact, I think it'd be better if it were on the upper corners of the screen.

I am guilty of radio beacon spawn 
laugh.gif
Played against a team today that was garbage, everyone had less then 20 kills even after being in the tunnel.

Man that under the map glitch has gotten real bad, I played a game earlier and anybody who was near the first A-site MCOM station fell in the quicksand.
laugh.gif

That engineer wall-e robot is the one! Hard as hell to control, but funny. I kept arming MCOM stations with it and the enemy didn't even know.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I am getting MURKED in this game
30t6p3b.gif

1 shot to the leg, and one to the head, and its a wrap for me every time. 

WHY IS THERE NO SOUND WHEN YOU GET HIT?

Just hopped on a quick game on PS3 after work. Saw Donut was online, and tried hopping into his game. Surprisingly, it worked. 
laugh.gif
 But man, that server was terrible. I now understand what you guys meant about that going under the ground glitch. I sprinted for the 1st M-COM (A) outside, and I just fell in and got stuck. It seemed like a good 15-20 ft down from ground level. You could actually shoot guys under there and spot dudes if the screen wasn't so fidgety.
laugh.gif
Happened to me twice over three rounds.
30t6p3b.gif
Only way out was suicide, so that kinda sucked. Spent most of the time disarming M-COMs, too. Everybody got hung up at the far front part of the Metro station. And the enemy kept spawning at the M-COM.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 Glitches aside, it's still pretty fun. Still enjoy it much more on the PS3... for now.
6206757875_2c92d0bd06_z.jpg

Anyway, hopping on BF3 PC now. Still need a ton of practice to even be decent on this platform. 
laugh.gif

^ that one as well. I don't get how that gun has really long range. Barely can see the opponent and yet he manages to take you out with no problems.

I just had the worse game ever on some December heartbreak type !@#$ i dropped 85 kills with like a 11000 score and we lost
last stage we just could not hold a bomb plant with 10 tickets left i planted A ran to B planted B and got dropped
by the time i respawned both bombs were defused imma need time to do some soul searching after this ...........

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

I just had the worse game ever on some December heartbreak type !@#$ i dropped 85 kills with like a 11000 score and we lost
Dont believe. 
Pics or
ducktales4.jpg
laugh.gif
58 wouldve been more believable
when putting the team in yo back goes wrong..
30t6p3b.gif
hate playing with noobs

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Dont believe. 
Pics or
ducktales4.jpg

well then you better find something equivalent to the recent games logs from BO cuz i aint take a pic
edit - the only thing i can remotely say that can back me up is my SPM is at 670

For everyone complaining...first patches made. This is exactly what the beta is for...
  • Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
  • Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
  • Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
  • Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
  • Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
  • A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
  • Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
  • Tweaked the Rank progression.
  • Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
  • Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
  • Framerate stability fixes.
  • The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
  • Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
  • Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
  • Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
  • Non working options in squad menu fixed: “Private

30t6p3b.gif
@ you COD cats getting 60+ kills and still losing the round. step your squad scores up.
laugh.gif

can't wait til the game comes out. other than being super glitchy on the outdoor sections of the map, it's pretty fun. everything that's messed up in the beta is probably already fixed. it's crazy though, a glitchy demo killed the nba live/elite franchise. i think the bf beta is worse glitch wise, and it's not really getting any serious backlash is it?

i didnt play this weekend, but the glitches were worst today there was bullet waves in the screen the whole time i played mad annoying

I made a mistake of downloading and playing the beta on my friends PS3. I had to enter my battlefield/battlelog/origin email address in order to even play, and now her PSN is tied to my origin/battlelog account... How do I take that off and put my own PSN - BURRack_Obama ???

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom