Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so i clearly missed this news..... NOTHING from the beta is transferring over huh?[/color]

Nope. Everything will be wiped out and restarted before launch.. So starting over again
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im level 45 . Almost ready to rank up again.. Its all good though...

Posting this up cause im glad that you can still snipe pilots out of Air Vehicles 
pimp.gif
 and because of BF3s Radio Chatter 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"Be Advised. We have a Enemy Tank on the move. He's a big +*#@%%. Be careful. Over."

There have been way too many times where I've shot someone and got 3-4 hit markers and the !%!!% kills me, but the kill cam shows he still has 100% health...

32v32 is crazy yo
laugh.gif
played a couple games yesterday..
pimp.gif
waiting for full game to really go in, didn't play much of the beta unfortunately

man, one third of the screen is filled with those... and they won't stop flickering! i'm actually getting dizzy from that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

man, one third of the screen is filled with those... and they won't stop flickering! i'm actually getting dizzy from that.
30t6p3b.gif

GPU overclocked ?  GPU on auto ? fan on AUTO , turn GPU fan up to 70 or 80 percent

Anybody else had this happen to them in the Caspian Border PC Beta? 
ohwell.gif

6224471103_e57029745b_b.jpg

your GPU is getting too hot. those are artifacts. my last gpu got those before it died. make sure the heatsink is not clogged and fans are working

you guys sure? the MSI Afterburner OSD on the top left indicates it was only running at 64 degrees Celsius. *shrugs*

Anyway, will check the fans.

EDIT: GPU was set to Auto on Afterburner. Forgot to reset it that it was reset last night, since my friend hooked up his overclocked GTX 560 Ti on my rig (while we were rebuilding it) to see how it was. Oops. 
laugh.gif

Using a non-overclocked GTX 560 Ti with an aftermarket cooler (Gelid Icy Vision Rev. 2), btw. Will try to run the Beta again to see if anything changes.

i havent been playing BF3 in few days so someone aware me is there a new map or what?
im on the PS3 and everything seems the same
laugh.gif

^ They've opened the Caspian Beta servers for the rest of the weekend. But it's PC-only AFAIK.

Actually played an artifact-free game just now. Maybe it's a bug?
nerd.gif

Welp, today (Sunday) is thee last (FULL) day for the Open Beta
ohwell.gif
. It closes Monday but i wouldnt doubt if its in the Morning/Afternoon... Plus im busy til the evening so yeah...

BF3less for only 2 weeks though til the full game releases.. So i cant wait...

Regardless of what people say.. Ive had a lot of fun playing the beta.. even if it made me rage quite a bit along the way...

^ They've opened the Caspian Beta servers for the rest of the weekend. But it's PC-only AFAIK.

nerd.gif

artifacts usually mean 3 things.

GPU is unstable if over clocking
GPU is too hot
GPU is dying.

since you upped the fans, yours were just too hot.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Welp, today (Sunday) is thee last (FULL) day for the Open Beta
ohwell.gif
. It closes Monday but i wouldnt doubt if its in the Morning/Afternoon... Plus im busy til the evening so yeah...

BF3less for only 2 weeks though til the full game releases.. So i cant wait...

Regardless of what people say.. Ive had a lot of fun playing the beta.. even if it made me rage quite a bit along the way...

BF3 beta was
pimp.gif

never played a BF game til now lol im pretty dam good at it too...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
aw i wanna fly jets
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

nerd.gif

artifacts usually mean 3 things.

GPU is unstable if over clocking
GPU is too hot
GPU is dying.

since you upped the fans, yours were just too hot.

Yup, most probably. Although i've read numerous similar issues on the Battlelog forums (with the GTX 560 Ti in particular). 
nerd.gif

Just finished another clean, artifact-free round. Weird. My GPU was running the game at 75 degrees Celsius at its hottest... CPU running around 52 degrees on load. Ambient temperature's around 28 degrees Celsius at the moment. That's actually slightly cool in this country.

Anyway, I'm still not done with my case mod, though (changing the Elite 430's acrylic side panel to mesh + hooking up either one 200mm fan or 2 x 120mm fans to direct cool air to GPU)... I need to buy much better fans soon.

Finally shot down a vehicle with the Stinger. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 Too bad it doesn't work on tanks.

just got a 431m Marksman Headshot in Caspian Border from the tower "E" to the checkpoint "B". (30 points for 100m + 331m = 361 points total). Bullet drop is nuts!
eek.gif
sick.gif

Dont know if ill be on again tonight and probably not tmw.. 
Probably wont change much if i do sign on tonight for a little but anyways, heres my final Beta Progression sheet....

Stats & Progression

Spoiler [+]

Stats & Progression Pt 2

Spoiler [+]

Awards

Spoiler [+]

Dog Tag

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by npa07

Do your beta stats carry over to the full game?

Like December said, you start fresh.
I wish ND did the same for UC3, because all your MP stats WILL carry-over for that game!

PO

Back
Top Bottom