Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by sladewilson

DUDE was unstoppable , teleporting people out of bounds an on top of c4 an blowing them  up

eek.gif
laugh.gif

where can i do that at

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by CWrite78

zk1 were u in a game with me yesterday
nerd.gif
thought i'd seen you.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Are you serious?
if folks gonna be posting K/D screens like trophies, at least win. 80 kills against the defense that infinitely respawns?
4s04y0.png

i'll see yall in 3 weeks.

COD players live for their k/d ratios, even if they lose 14 straight games.

not true i live for my kd and wl ratio combined

which are you willing to sacrifice first?

^Hm. Interesting.
Also,

Im not speaking for Donut (Chikid) or Anyone else..speaking for myself when i say,

Please.... Take that $#$+ somewhere else... Especially if youre quoting me and directing that towards me...

Honestly the KD was a bonus to that pic. I posted it because it was over 10k points ... I never  look at my KD during the game. Its a rare occasion if i do. I just peep it at the end of the match.

Yall must be illearate because i clearly said that i armed that Mcom and the team died prior to it blowing up. The @%%@ am i supposed to do? I tried. How much more can i do by scoring 10k points for my team, arming & defending mcoms, dropping enemy players 64 times, reviving teammates, trying to stay alive so my squad could spawn on me, Throwing my team health packs.. everything im supposed to do, having a SPM over 740 . Probably the highest out of everyone except for slade. And a win loss over 2. and mostly as a attacker. And your telling me to step my game up? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You guys come off as BF vets.. So you guys should know its hard to win by one guy puttin 11 other cats on his back trying to win...

i know you don't play selfish, so it wasn't directed at you.

i've been in games were dudes are going 20-1/40-10 and so on. yet they never spot any one and don't even bother to do the objectives.

and they are the first to cry when they get killed by a camper. do they forget that camping happens on a attack/defend game? dudes go in BF3 thinking it's team deathmatch

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]love this damn game, as with all the BF games i've played... work and coaching today, i'll be back on it after work.[/color]

CWrite78 wrote:

i know you don't play selfish, so it wasn't directed at you.

i've been in games were dudes are going 20-1/40-10 and so on. yet they never spot any one and don't even bother to do the objectives.

and they are the first to cry when they get killed by a camper. do they forget that camping happens on a attack/defend game? dudes go in BF3 thinking it's team deathmatch
Its all good bruh

227 kills and 2 deaths!? Damn. Opponents on the other side had zero deaths, though.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

And I thought I just had a good round. Game finished pretty fast. Armed 4/6 MCOMs with the quickness
laugh.gif
That radio beacon can definitely speed things up!
eek.gif
smokin.gif
@CWrite: yep, that was me.
laugh.gif

wth is a victory crawl?
laugh.gif
i usually kick it around one of the MCOMs. I run to plant on B and park in front of that stone thing right outside the stairs and pick off diffusers. If i'm on Defense i do the same thing or put a radio behind the tower near A and go to work. 20-25 kills guaranteed with minimal deaths

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

227 kills and 2 deaths!? Damn. Opponents on the other side had zero deaths, though.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

And I thought I just had a good round. Game finished pretty fast. Armed 4/6 MCOMs with the quickness
laugh.gif
That radio beacon can definitely speed things up!
eek.gif
smokin.gif
@CWrite: yep, that was me.
laugh.gif
Everyone left hahahah, as soon as people joined they got teleported out of bounds an died or his friends plant 30 C4 charges he teleports them on top an blows them up ahhahahahhahahah

[h2]Report: EA and Valve in late-stage talks to get Battlefield 3 to Steam[/h2]

On October 4th, 2011

steam-battlefield-3.jpg
According to an anonymous report BF3Blog received from inside Valve, the developer/publisher is currently in late-stage talks with EA in bringing Battlefield 3 to the Steam digital distribution service. The rumor says that Battlefield 3 would be available on Steam just in time for the game’s release on October 25.

According to the report, EA and Valve are very close to reaching an agreement regarding sales of DLC content, which is the main reason Battlefield 3 is not on Steam: Valve requires that all DLC is sold through Steam, while EA would prefer to sell via its own channels. This was the cause of another EA title, Crysis 2, for being pulled from Steam earlier this year.

Many PC gamers have lobbied both EA and Valve to put Battlefield 3 on Steam for a while now. It looks like it’ll finally happen soon.

We’ve reached out to EA and Valve for a comment on this story.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]game is so addicting... love me some BF. I like seeing and making new strategies now that everyone figured out the old ones. Still very little actual TEAM play though. It's here and there but for the most part people just run all around until there is one mcom left in the area. Gonna hop back on in about an hour, xbox.[/color]

laugh.gif
 @ the people in here telling others how they should play the game.
If I want to swim laps around the island on the first set of MCOM's, I'm going to do it. 

If people want to worry about K/D, then let them. Do you.

Im still having a lot of fun playing the game...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got a Gold Service Star (1000Kills) with dat M16A3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
definitely not the best gun in the game but definitely my favorite & my go to.... Also it speaks on how much i play on the attacking side.
pimp.gif
USA USA
laugh.gif

Going to start using other guns... Just unlocked C4s 
laugh.gif
 Its mad fun to use along w/ a M249 SAW ... Bipod-ed
pimp.gif
. Without it , its meh.. Both are money when defending the 3rd base

I love the M16.

I needa start playing more.
laugh.gif
Just hate playing without people i don't know. Running with a squad>

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I love the M16.

I needa start playing more.
laugh.gif
Just hate playing without people i don't know. Running with a squad>

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AGREED.[/color]

Also this pretty much is the BANE of this beta right now besides all the other $@%+.... like Semi Auto Snipers, graphical & map glitches.. I HOPE they fix everything thats wrong in the beta on time or in a day one patch
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom