Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

is this worth switching from COD for... i dont have a long attention span...

i like the instant gratification of hopping on and 30 seconds later murdering ppl in headquarters

i like the idea of the open environment and vehicles but r there any quick match options i guess is what im trying to ask?

im online GT: mnassari

yes you can do quick match or browse over 300 servers and join the game type/map u want.

first of its kind that i've noticed on console...no other game has done this.

Originally Posted by sagolous

i dont really want to go thru the whole thread. so could somebody give me some basic tips about playing this. im coming from playing COD. ive played the beta but i sucked. i will be buying the game tonight.
you just gotta realize some things are different from COD. once you do you'll either hate it, or you'll see why everyone who plays battlefield plays battlefield.

all i can add is that your squad and team will need you for more than just kills.

once you figure out the hand gymnastics for spotting and throwing out supplies, everything else is just resisting the urge to john rambo everything. the game gives you a bunch of ways to contribute to a team W that don't even require shooting.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by copped

killzone 2 did it before, more games should follow suit

Meanwhile PC gamers are like, "We've been doing it since 1992..." lol

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by sole vintage

killzone 2 did it before, more games should follow suit

Meanwhile PC gamers are like, "We've been doing it since 1992..." lol
laugh.gif
one more thing i enjoy about PC games. i wonder why more consoles games don't use it? 

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by sagolous

i dont really want to go thru the whole thread. so could somebody give me some basic tips about playing this. im coming from playing COD. ive played the beta but i sucked. i will be buying the game tonight.
you just gotta realize some things are different from COD. once you do you'll either hate it, or you'll see why everyone who plays battlefield plays battlefield.

all i can add is that your squad and team will need you for more than just kills.

once you figure out the hand gymnastics for spotting and throwing out supplies, everything else is just resisting the urge to john rambo everything. the game gives you a bunch of ways to contribute to a team W that don't even require shooting.
Oh really?  How does that work?  I'm not very good, which is why I never play multiplayer.  But hey, there might yet be another way I can join in...  
laugh.gif

yes you can do quick match or browse over 300 servers and join the game type/map u want.

I remember a long time ago I was able to browse servers on Rainbow 6.. I could be trippin though it was a while back 
laugh.gif

Dear Joey Thep,

Thank you for ordering on Origin. The release date for the preorder product has changed. The product listed below will now be available on October 24, 2011.

What does this meannn

so this is like Socom with vehicles?

About to pick my copies up from my EA connect tomorrow, or even today if she says EA employees can get it early.

B270823Ab.jpg

What is that?  A Case that comes with some special edition BF3?
You can put your console in there?
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

calibur11-battlefield-3-vault-playstation-3-slim-case-with-battlefield-3-game.jpg

calibur11-battlefield3-vault-xbox360.jpg

Might have to cop.

Back
Top Bottom