Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

I preordered in the city I work in instead of where I live. I'm off tomorrow and now I gotta travel to get my copy.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by sagolous

i dont really want to go thru the whole thread. so could somebody give me some basic tips about playing this. im coming from playing COD. ive played the beta but i sucked. i will be buying the game tonight.
you just gotta realize some things are different from COD. once you do you'll either hate it, or you'll see why everyone who plays battlefield plays battlefield.

all i can add is that your squad and team will need you for more than just kills.

once you figure out the hand gymnastics for spotting and throwing out supplies, everything else is just resisting the urge to john rambo everything. the game gives you a bunch of ways to contribute to a team W that don't even require shooting.
Oh really?  How does that work?  I'm not very good, which is why I never play multiplayer.  But hey, there might yet be another way I can join in...  
laugh.gif

Capturing checkpoints in Conquest.Arming/disarming M-COMs in Rush.Heal.Repair.Spot.Drive/Fly well. Evade enemies. Get them to the objectives quickly and preferrably, safely.
laugh.gif

At the very least, this game will be worth getting because COD is the SAME @#$% every single year. Black Ops was fun for maybe a week....Will be buying BF3 ASAP 
pimp.gif

Says I can play in an hour
pimp.gif

But I won't be playing in an hour
laugh.gif
gotta sleep
30t6p3b.gif
early work ftl

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

this game wont be good just so everyone knows
Oh. 
Campaign:Bad
Co-op: Straight Trash 

Multiplayer: Good but nothing new and only 3 modes 

This game is not touching MW3 on content. Unless I already know someone enjoys Battlefield games, their is no way I would recommend they pay $60 for this. $40 maybe, $30 ok. 

picking up at gamestop at 10. i didnt know if you pay the full amount as preorder, you get to skip the line AND get it 2 hours early.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got my copies of Battlefield 3. Long line, which was unusual.
laugh.gif

298703_10150349972843736_593738735_8290437_315890269_n.jpg

Installing on both PC and PS3 as I type.
smokin.gif

Why is Origin downloading a 11GB file when I have two DVDs in the case, though?
nerd.gif

^ Battlefield die-hards go for Conquest much more, since this has been in Battlefield from the very beginning, I think. Think of this as Domination, but on a much larger scale.

I'm actually liking Rush more, to be honest.

COD-Battlefield noobs will probably go for TDM first.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

So Battlelog deleted ALL the Platoons and friends on my friend list!?
30t6p3b.gif
im searching "nketlk" and its not there.

resetting the friends list was dumb. I undderstand the platoons though.

Back
Top Bottom